Promote your club here!

Chthugha

6 hours ago, Chthugha said:

You applied, you haven't joined yet >,<

Yeah,  The other clubs that I have joined on my accounts all had open so it's the first time trying to join one with restricted status.
It's just good to see yoyowhan get into a club also nice to see that brassygirl is being active still.

5 hours ago, yoyowhan said:

Finally,I am in Chthugha’s club,yay!😂

Congrats.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, natstar said:

Yeah,  The other clubs that I have joined on my accounts all had open so it's the first time trying to join one with restricted status.
It's just good to see yoyowhan get into a club also nice to see that brassygirl is being active still.

Congrats.

TY @natstar  My work got pretty hectic there for awhile!  Nice to be missed.  I ran into Chthugha on another thread & he is kind enough to include me.  Clubs are going to be great & so glad to be among friends.  Now you?  your tremendous success!!  Darnit-! U can do a 2 for 1 sale, & still have bigger harem than me!! 

@yoyowhan  Hey!  So glad you decided to join!   C-ya

• Like 3

5 hours ago, brassygirl said:

TY @natstar  My work got pretty hectic there for awhile!  Nice to be missed.  I ran into Chthugha on another thread & he is kind enough to include me.  Clubs are going to be great & so glad to be among friends.  Now you?  your tremendous success!!  Darnit-! U can do a 2 for 1 sale, & still have bigger harem than me!! 

Welcome back Brassygirl you were missed, finally the forum will have some life again

• Like 2

6 hours ago, casey said:

Welcome back Brassygirl you were missed, finally the forum will have some  life again

Oh stop that!  I give you one half half to say it all again, then delete!!  hahaha.  Great to see you again!  Did Santa bring you something in your stocking?  Or were you so BAD you are selling your coal deposits? 

Did you join a club?  It is going to be so great.  (right?- We all hope- extra XP please!)   Chthugha's club is filling!  With Preverted Heros we know.  Will you consider joining our club?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, brassygirl said:

The forums are pretty boring without you here.

The best part of clubs is the in-game club chat.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brassygirl said:

Oh stop that!  I give you one half half to say it all again, then delete!!  hahaha.  Great to see you again!  Did Santa bring you something in your stocking?  Or were you so BAD you are selling your coal deposits? 

Did you join a club?  It is going to be so great.  (right?- We all hope- extra XP please!)   Chthugha's club is filling!  With Preverted Heros we know.  Will you consider joining our club?

Santa is giving me a later Christmas present in  the form of  a financial hangover that I will receive with my January credit card bills O.o

I'm currently in 2 clubs the first is for my main account : "The Peaceful Warriors " and the second is for my new account which I started a little over 2 months ago

which Chthugha was gracious enough to accept me in his club  "The Discordians" despite my low level:D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, casey said:

Santa is giving me a later Christmas present in  the form of  a financial hangover that I will receive with my January credit card bills O.o

I'm currently in 2 clubs the first is for my main account : "The Peaceful Warriors " and the second is for my new account which I started a little over 2 months ago

which Chthugha was gracious enough to accept me in his club  "The Discordians" despite my low level:D

You should also come to my club here... we've got a @brassygirl 😂

• Like 2

18 hours ago, natstar said:

The forums are pretty boring without you here.

The best part of clubs is the in-game club chat.

Oh, you are just saying that!  C'mon.  But, say it just another time or two!!  I will tell you when to stop! hahaha.  -smiles-    TY for your kindness.

Our club doesn't seem to have in game chat atm-  @Chthugha Am i missing it?  Maybe just 'coming soon'?  

@casey Chthugha started HH Heros Pravi Fori  (w/accents)-  Loads of players you know already from here in the forum.  You will fit right in.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brassygirl said:

Oh, you are just saying that!  C'mon.  But, say it just another time or two!!  I will tell you when to stop! hahaha.  -smiles-    TY for your kindness.

Our club doesn't seem to have in game chat atm-  @Chthugha Am i missing it?  Maybe just 'coming soon'?  

@casey Chthugha started HH Heros Pravi Fori  (w/accents)-  Loads of players you know already from here in the forum.  You will fit right in.  

Top left should have the chat icon.
image.png

Just click on it, and you should get a chat box.
image.png

• Like 3

I'm having some serious forum login issues, so I apologize for the late reply to this thread. 😓 I want to Thank Chthugha for accepting Me into His amazing Club. The community He's got there is very active and welcoming, alot like this forum He's worked so hard to manage. I really appreciate it. 😁👍

Edited by TheSonicSly
  • Like 1

Thanks for accepting me :)                   Now quickly Chthugha quickly ban every other club while you still have power so we are the best Club! Oh we allready are? Never mind then 😉                         Anyways I'll be around after new years when I finally get back to a regular pc.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

O.o Anyone here?

I'm looking for group to join in,but sure isnt information about clubs enough in gamepage so i try here.

I know im not "high lvl"yet,not even close,but i am dedicaded and long term playa when i hit my head in it.

My gamestyle is raider/farmer,so i wont be leveling up too fast but taking my time to get strength.

So,if your guild lets smaller characters to join too,hit me with note 

Recruitment closed.

- Name of the club:  Legendary Swingers (eng)
- ID of the club: 1699
- Language spoken in the club: English
- Your current amount of members (please update this, and post full here if your club is full): Full
- Goal of the club: Nothing or everything. We're pretty casual.
- Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club: level 210 minimum
- Expectations of the members: At full roster, there's an inactivity check every 2 weeks - get 1 girl (or in these days 1 shard on a new girl) or a level in the duration or be kicked.

Edited by Lhans

• 2 weeks later...

Server: HH

Club Name: My Hentai Academia
Club ID: 1915
Leader: reaper590 (ID 157173). (Member snowman22)

reaper590 can not log on to the forum so I am posting this on his behalf.

My Hentai Academia has done some house cleaning to remove inactive members and we are looking for two new members. We are an English speaking club and would prefer members over 300 (or at least close).

Edited by snowman22
Added Server.

Γεια σας, το greek fanclub ψάχνει για ενεργούς παίκτες που μιλάνε ελληνικά και είναι από 275 level και πάνω , το ID είναι: 1015 κάντε ένα request και θα σας δεχτώ.

Translation: Hello, greek fanclub is looking for active greek speaking players and they are 275 level or higher, ID is: 1015 just send a request and i will accept you.

Server: hentai heroes

Edited by Hotless

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is there any club open for a player whose level is far far far away from 300? (not even close to the 3rd digit, as a matter of fact)

To compensate for that, I’m quite active (at least before my exams), and I really do want a place for me to make in-game friends.

I’m English speaking, although it’s not my mother tongue, please be gentle with me when something I say sounds terribly off.

• Darsca pinned this topic