Promote your club here!

Chthugha

12 hours ago, dummyhunter said:

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is there any club open for a player whose level is far far far away from 300? (not even close to the 3rd digit, as a matter of fact)

To compensate for that, I’m quite active (at least before my exams), and I really do want a place for me to make in-game friends.

I’m English speaking, although it’s not my mother tongue, please be gentle with me when something I say sounds terribly off.

There is always the crips  and bloods :D 

On 3/26/2019 at 8:11 AM, dummyhunter said:

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is there any club open for a player whose level is far far far away from 300? (not even close to the 3rd digit, as a matter of fact)

To compensate for that, I’m quite active (at least before my exams), and I really do want a place for me to make in-game friends.

I’m English speaking, although it’s not my mother tongue, please be gentle with me when something I say sounds terribly off.

This board can be your club, and you will get more interaction

There isn't anything special in being with a club, I was a member of the 2nd strongest club and gave up my membership

Mind you I ended up being invited to join the strongest club, which worked out great for me because they all communicate

in french and I marginally can only communicate in English9_9

Until there is some game benefit for being a club member your not missing much.

but if it means that much to you find a club with open spots and apply, I have a second team and where I applied for membership

in a club at around level 90 and was accepted, good luck.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, casey said:

There isn't anything special in being with a club, I was a member of the 2nd strongest club and gave up my membership

Mind you I ended up being invited to join the strongest club, which worked out great for me because they all communicate

but if it means that much to you find a club with open spots and apply, I have a second team and where I applied for membership

Thank you so much for your reply, and I think you’re definitely right. The forum is already one big big club. I suppose the only thing I’m missing is just that, there are topics I’d like to share with people, but I do not deem worthy enough to start a post. eg, I want to ask for advice whether I should spend the epic booster at the last minute of the league, but I doubt many would be interested about that.

6 minutes ago, dummyhunter said:

Thank you so much for your reply, and I think you’re definitely right. The forum is already one big big club. I suppose the only thing I’m missing is just that, there are topics I’d like to share with people, but I do not deem worthy enough to start a post. eg, I want to ask for advice whether I should spend the epic booster at the last minute of the league, but I doubt many would be interested about that.

Eh, just post in the Q/A forum. If people are bored enough they might just answer (like I am doing now). Just use the epic booster whenever you need an extra boost to fight a group of players (24 hours worth) that are hard or risky to fight against to get some extra points to bump up your rank and get extra xp. Not sure why you'd use it at the last minute, it wouldn't be as beneficial.

Just now, Lhans said:

Eh, just post in the Q/A forum. If people are bored enough they might just answer (like I am doing now). Just use the epic booster whenever you need an extra boost to fight a group of players (24 hours worth) that are hard or risky to fight against to get some extra points to bump up your rank and get extra xp. Not sure why you'd use it at the last minute, it wouldn't be as beneficial.

hahahaha not sure if we should discuss it here. The reason is, there is one active opponent that is much stronger than me in my league (130 vs 51), and there are just some people I can’t beat even with booster on. As such, I would have a lower point total even if I put on a booster from beginning till end. It would be a waste of booster (equivalent to koban) if I used a booster and ended up with 2nd place, when the reward for 2nd place is not different at all from 4th place.

So, I decided to battle all those whom I’m sure I can’t beat first and leave the ones I can fight with booster to the last minute, and see whether the lead I have over this very strong opponent is big enough to guarantee me a win over the last 24 hours. The reasoning being, while the lvl 130 opponent is much stronger than me in stats, he did not actively participate in the league in the first few dayswin over someone

I can still win against him if the lead I got in early game, is maintained until the end of the league season. And if I save up all the fights in the intermediate difficulty (but can reliably beat with boosters) till the end, then the points I get from those fights would be the maximal, and other people can’t get more than that without refills.

I did that. But I still ended up losing. My opponent decided to spend kobans to buy refills to win the race. I thought he would not do this, since that would be a net loss of koban in my league, with the reward only being 240 vs 96 koban for 1st and 2nd place respectively.

4 hours ago, dummyhunter said:

Random stuff can be discussed in the chit chat thread 😉

12 hours ago, casey said:

My club would do you one worse. We communicate in Dutch. 😆 I started it not to be the best, but a special interest, in this case a Dutch group. There are many different groups that dont care too much about level.

Out of curiosity, is there lots of internal competition in the top clubs or more like, as long as one of our guys wins it were happy. 

3 minutes ago, DHarry said:

My club would do you one worse. We communicate in Dutch. 😆 I started it not to be the best, but a special interest, in this case a Dutch group. There are many different groups that dont care too much about level.

Out of curiosity, is there lots of internal competition in the top clubs or more like, as long as one of our guys wins it were happy. 

I doubt someone like KK would be happy if someone else would win. They all go for their own success.

1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

I doubt someone like KK would be happy if someone else would win. They all go for their own success.

Yeah, that was my idea too. Just curious. Maybe there is a ok, you beat me, at least it isnt someone from *insert rival club* mentality going on?

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

At least in my club (Peaceful Warriors), there is more cooperation. We all try to win, of course, but we help each other too if we can, and congrat when someone gets a good new gear, get a good place, or reach a milestone.

40 minutes ago, dummyhunter said:

So, with the new update over the club feature, there's a real need for joining a club. Are there any active forum goers here who have yet to have a club? If there are enough of us, maybe we can help ourselves out with a new club.

There's no "real" need to join a club, those new club features are just optional bonuses that you don't really need them to become strong or succeed in the game but anyway if you are playing in hentai heroes then there are 24 pages of clubs in ToF so why you don't choose one of them to join ??

1 minute ago, Hotless said:

There's no "real" need to join a club, those new club features are just optional bonuses that you don't really need them to become strong or succeed in the game but anyway if you are playing in hentai heroes then there are 24 pages of clubs in ToF so why you don't choose one of them to join ??

Of course it is optional, but if you are playing in the leagues competitively, you would be losing a huge chunk of bonus your opponents have,

I did try to apply, but the thing is, with my level, I’m not accepted 😭 I also have no way of knowing whether the clubs I’m applying for is dead or not.

I guess I’m more comfortable with the idea of joining a clun whose member you have at least interacted with beforehand.

First the boost it gives is in percentage so you must have very high stats (at least 30k main stat and 10k secondary stat) to shine.

Second you speak about league competition all the while you aren't get accepted in the clubs because you are low level, just play the game and enjoy the leveling proccess and after a year when you are 250lvl+ you should worry about competition.

For a newbie (a player who just started playing) the starter girls are strong enough to get you far, until you get a rare, epic or even better a legendary 5-star girl.

If a club you just joined is dead then leave it and join another one, when i was clubless i joined and left like 3-4 clubs and even requested and waited for almost a week to join one but the leader didn't accept me at all.

Edited by Hotless
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dummyhunter said:

Of course it is optional, but if you are playing in the leagues competitively, you would be losing a huge chunk of bonus your opponents have,

I did try to apply, but the thing is, with my level, I’m not accepted 😭 I also have no way of knowing whether the clubs I’m applying for is dead or not.

I guess I’m more comfortable with the idea of joining a clun whose member you have at least interacted with beforehand.

8 have an empty spot left. Or otherwise I will soon. I do require you to chip in with something.

1 hour ago, Hotless said:

First the boost it gives is in percentage so you must have very high stats (at least 30k main stat and 10k secondary stat) to shine.

Second you speak about league competition all the while you aren't get accepted in the clubs because you are low level, just play the game and enjoy the leveling proccess and after a year when you are 250lvl+ you should worry about competition.

For a newbie (a player who just started playing) the starter girls are strong enough to get you far, until you get a rare, epic or even better a legendary 5-star girl.

If a club you just joined is dead then leave it and join another one, when i was clubless i joined and left like 3-4 clubs and even requested and waited for almost a week to join one but the leader didn't accept me at all.

I talked about league competition because the way I see it, this game is about collecting the girls (Although winning in league/contest also feels great), and that would require more koban. Even though I'm not in a high-end league, the leagues I'm in still have competition. And 10% of stat, could mean the difference between winning or losing against 5/6 opponents, amounting to a difference of 30 league points, easily the difference between 2-4 and 5-15, which is by no mean a small difference in reward. In fact, stat bonus is arguably even more important for newbies, because it increases the number of opponents we can beat, whereas the players in the top leagues can beat all the other opponents and get a perfect score more readily.

I know you are a very accomplished player, and I respect you for your energy and effort into this game, but I do not see why I cannot look for club in a way different from yours. It must have been hard for you to seek for clubs for days and not get admitted, and it's something I rather not endure, which is why I decided to do something apart from plain waiting 😜

Just now, dummyhunter said:

I talked about league competition because the way I see it, this game is about collecting the girls (Although winning in league/contest also feels great), and that would require more koban. Even though I'm not in a high-end league, the leagues I'm in still have competition. And 10% of stat, could mean the difference between winning or losing against 5/6 opponents, amounting to a difference of 30 league points, easily the difference between 2-4 and 5-15, which is by no mean a small difference in reward. In fact, stat bonus is arguably even more important for newbies, because it increases the number of opponents we can beat, whereas the players in the top leagues can beat all the other opponents and get a perfect score more readily.

I know you are a very accomplished player, and I respect you for your energy and effort into this game, but I do not see why I cannot look for club in a way different from yours. It must have been hard for you to seek for clubs for days and not get admitted, and it's something I rather not endure, which is why I decided to do something apart from plain waiting 😜

I am indeed, but starting tomorrow I can easily keep one spot open 😂

I see a couple of consequences from the new club stuff.

Now that clubs matter the clubless are going to be looking to join. And clubs are going to be kicking inactive AND active but non-contributing players. This means more players doing the crappy find-a-club dance. Putting all the club criteria in the name is not a good solution.

I would have liked to see something that promotes clubs with wide level ranges. It would be nice if a club benefited from having some low level players. Maybe an intro club with say 5 level 300+ mentors and the rest under 100. Maybe such a club could generate club bonuses via raising low level member's levels/stats/tof perf/mojo/... rather than kobans/cash.

• Like 1

It's not like i really need to join a club, but if you're looking for new members i'm not in any club at the moment.
Just know that i can help a lot with money upgrades (currently i have 600M) but i'll never ever waste my kobans to upgrade the club. Don't even try to ask, kobans are only for girls... mmmh... maybe this is not the best way to introduce myself 😅
However, i'm level 344, if you wanna check my profile my ID is 399647.
Because of the current situation, i can join only if the club owner is a trustworthy player.

Machos Ibéricos
Server: Nutaku
ID: 2982
Language: Spanish
Requirement: lvl 200+
Join by request
Newly created. Guildmaster lvl 332, 156 Girls

Next in spanish for appliants:

Vamos a iniciar un arriesgado proyecto ahora que los clubes cobran una verdadera importancia en el juego. Un club restringido por idioma y zona y aún así con expectativas de crecimiento competitivo. Centrándonos en el nombre del club, ¿vamos a ser todos machos? PROBABLEMENTE. Aunque el número de jugadoras no sea de cero en el server, las probabilidades de que quien esté leyendo esto y quiera entrar al club sea una de ellas son ínfimas. Sorpréndenos si es el caso 😁 ¿Vamos a ser todos todos ibéricos? Ese es el verdadero requisito. Y eso deja abierto a que también se unan portugueses, que ibéricos somos ambos paises. Pero el idioma para el club es castellano, entendámonos todos. ¿Más requisitos? Ser nivel 200 (con opción a variar según como empecemos) y permanecer en el juego aunque no sea a diario.

Así que si la bandera de tu perfil es de España o Portugal y te sientes muy macho y muy ibérico, manda una petición para unirte. Y si no lo es por VPN o situación geográfica real, pero aún te consideras un macho ibérico, adelante también, pero en ese caso mándame aquí un privado o a ID 5014167 de Nutaku para saberlo.

Y por último debo dejar claro, dadas las circunstancias que tenemos hoy en día por España con las banderas y demás, que vamos sin ninguna de connotación política 😛

Active forum member looking for a club?
Apply for Hērōēs Prāvī Forī [EN], Club ID: 1898.

We currently have 5 open spots and are looking to fill it with new members.
I expect you to participate in the club and help the club become better (so use some of your resources to help us upgrade the club).

If you are interested, then quote me in this thread and then apply in the game.
We also have a discord server to chat in.

Edited by Chthugha

• Darsca pinned this topic