Girl drops ( you must've seen this before but im new here and want some clarification)

Dab777

So i recently started playing hentai heroes, and girls would drop fairly often vs bosses. It would usually take me until the end of a world to get all the girls, and if there was an event i could probably get it too. However all of a sudden this stopped about a week ago (a little before the sports event) while going through invaded kingdom i got the housemaid and regine halfway through the world, but then i couldn't get anymore. So now i am half way through juy sea and have none of the girls from edwarda and still havent gotten the last girl from gruntt. Additionally during the sports and epic days event i couldnt get any girls, despite challenging the same boss in each event about 200 times each. Now there is a new event and I still cant get any girls. Is it normal to go through a drought like this? If it is RNG then this theoretically shouldnt happen which confuses me. Can anyone explain to me what is going on?

First bosses have a higher girl drop rate than latter ones. This appplies to the three girls each boss have in their battle team. It is not unheard for a player to need more than 1000 battles to drop a girl in the last bosses. The exact rate is not disclosed by devs.

For events all girls in all bosses have the same (but unknown) drop rate (my guess is somewhere between 0,5% and 1%). For legendary girls events the drop rate is still lower than that.  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dab777 said:

If it is RNG then this theoretically shouldnt happen which confuses me.

Actually if it is RNG this can easily happen. Theoretically you could even don't drop girls anymore if you are unbelievable unlucky.

Anyway jelom already answered you and I add only that if you want to keep playing this game you should have a lot of patience.

• 3 weeks later...

If you use the peform 10x you never get a girl. i have try it. and unlucky? i fight 5 month again and again with normal fights, not the peform 10x shit versus  Finalmecia and don´t drop the 3.th girl.Thats not unlucky,just a very shit droprate. Perhaps it is, because the server crashes again and again, too, by the fights. I mean the crashes corrupt the droprate. at Lucky days without crashes its not easy to drop the girls but you get there, with the crashes...you see 5 month without a drop from the normal girls from boss.And after the last events, i think its by the event girls,too. i have in the last three events pay many gold for more fights to get in the first,no girl, in the second 1 and the last all two. And i mean it it, because the server crashes. they do nothing to repair it. And its realy the first browsergame in the world, where i see, that there doing nothing versus the crashes. all what they do. Event after event, with the hope that the players stay. Sorry my english is very bad.

On 12/14/2018 at 2:22 AM, Kalrash said:

If you use the peform 10x you never get a girl...... 

This is false.  I have received many girls (common boss girls and event girls) from using the 10x battle.  Yes, it can take many many many tries, but it can happen.  Here's a pic of where I got 3 girls in one 10x spin (2 common and 1 event girl).....

1771765262_3GirlDrop.jpg.a93ee7657329070473d2f83ed4376b0d.jpg

.... Finalmecia and don´t drop the 3.th girl.Thats not unlucky,just a very shit droprate.....

Finalmecia will drop the last girl, you just have to be patient.  The upper level bosses have a lower drop rate than the lower level villains.  This is a known fact.  

.......Perhaps it is, because the server crashes again and again, too, by the fights. I mean the crashes corrupt the droprate. at Lucky days without crashes its not easy to drop the girls but you get there, with the crashes...you see 5 month without a drop from the normal girls from boss.And after the last events, i think its by the event girls,too. i have in the last three events pay many gold for more fights to get in the first,no girl, in the second 1 and the last all two. And i mean it it, because the server crashes. they do nothing to repair it. And its realy the first browsergame in the world, where i see, that there doing nothing versus the crashes. all what they do. Event after event, with the hope that the players stay. Sorry my english is very bad.

I am sorry your game continues to crash, but I do not think it is the server.  It would be more widely reported, if it were.  I have yet to experience any server crash in the 7 months I've been playing and I am online fairly regularly.  Perhaps it is your connection.  If you are playing from the app on a cell phone of tablet, you may experience delays or issues from the network being too slow or busy.  Playing from a computer with wired internet or wifi is much better. 

Even still, with slow downs and "crashes" like you experience, it does not affect the drop rate.  I've played on my phone and had network connection issues and still gotten girls to drop.

The game just takes patience.  A bit of luck helps, but it is all about patience.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, it's all RNG. For Boss girls, i'd personally put the overall drop rate between 0.5% and 0.1%, and when you hit that a second RNG determines which of the three girls you get. Since there's no duplicates, this only affects the order in which you get them, and the only RNG you need to hit is that 0.25% or so (depending on boss level etc.) that get you a girl. Once you hit that, and there's girls left, you roll a girl guaranteed.

Case in point, Finalmecia dropped Salem a while ago for me, but not Edna and Zoe. Others have Edna and Zoe, but not Salem.

As for events, my personal experience is that if i throw the kitchen sink at them, i can get an Event girl every... 5 or 6 days or so, so that translates into 200-300 attacks per. Sometimes more, sometimes less, so i'm sticking with a 0.5% event drop rate, and 0.25% or so for regular Boss girls, provided said Boss is level maxed (so 0.125% if the Boss is at 50% of max level).

Edited by Makinen

My english is very bad, bud i hope you understand me. The droprate from the girla is very shit.in my last post i said i have spend many gold for fights and dont get the thirt girl from filma. i try it more them 6 month. And the last event.. Wyh issent legendary bunny there? if i cklick her, she said she come back in the legendary quest, but no is this event, but she is non there.and Mr.Goodfellow. i said its the only game, where it chrashes. i use a pc with a splendid rate.And how i said, this is the only game, where the server crashes.no other browsergame or mmorpg do that. so it cant be with my internet or everything.

I have used koban to recharge my combativity for the event girl Taria seven times consecutively. Only thing i got till now is money. I even got lucky(in a sad way) to get legendary affection item 10 times instead of the event girl Taria. Now i am fed up. What is his nonsense. 7x20 times means 150 times consecutive fighting but still no success with the girl.

• 3 weeks later...

Edwarda, i'm try to get 3rd grey girl... 400+ fights in a row... 1/3 fights bought for cobans... In drop - only money.

But some clan members get this girl in 80-100 fights (3-4 days, without coban-fights). One member - during 5 days. Another member tell, what he make 600+ fights right now and also can't get this girl.

Viva RNG!

+ 70 fights yesterday and 90 today...

560+ fights in a row and near 700 in all.

This is usual "gray" girl... not rare, not epic...

Edwarda it's not "hi-lvl" boss... it's middle lvl...

And some players get this girl without any problems.

If i'm not lucky and RNG don't love me... How many more weeks will I have to hang around here?

• 2 weeks later...