Patch Notes 09/01/19 Discussion

Mika Kinkoid

mmh.. i don't think the drop of gifts is a good idea.. players like me at lvl 300+ don't need gifts for the girls... i really need money for new equip and pachinko.. that's my opinion... i think i continue goin on roko for this (?)

• Like 24

I am  pessimistic about the Karole drops gifts issue. From the calculations I have seen others do it looks like a large net drop in resources. On the other hand there have been changes in the past that looked bad and caused a lot of furor but turned out OK or meh. I will wait and see.

I am cautiously optimistic about the girl drop progress indicator / foreplay idea from the year end notes. I hope they do it for event girls AND common boss girls. I have not dropped a common boss girl in more than 3 months. (2 left on Silvanus, all 3 left on Roko). At this point it would be really nice to know I was 4/5 or 2/5 the way to a girl, man, even knowing I was 1/5 the way there would be better than the current 0/5 situation. It would be nice if after doing 20 battles you could say "welp, no girl, but I did go from 1/5 to 2/5". Also, say a event is ending and I am sitting at 4/5. I would be much happier doing refills than in the current situation.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, miliallia said:

Gift should be price up when selling or increasing legendary drop rate I can sell and get money. Legendary gear can sell 300k+ I hope I can make money with this method.

Karole drop only only affection items ,  and it's just a chance, 70% -90% will be normal affection items, 1%  legendary . And  equipment price depends on the level of the item.

Edited by fap.titans.gra
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, Mika Kinkoid said:

Hello, dear all!:)

If you want to comment on our latest Patch Notes, here is the right place.

What we really want to know is, why have you decided to give this type of items really?

And the most important thing, why are not the girls in Pachinco Epico?

Because it was done so that everyone has to go to fight against that Boss obligatorily to stop making money in Roko Sensei and we want to know his explanation of this policy change in the company and why.

• Like 4

Common gifts have no place as a "reward" at this stage of the game. Which the devs should already know given that both Common and Uncommon gifts are removed from the store based on the amount of girls one has in their harem. Same with not having any money at all, if its really such a big issue just make it so bosses drop the same as Roko from now on at max.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

By removing the girls from EP you are effectively forcing the player base to battle Karole if they ever want a change to get the three girls. Feeling the need to force us suggests that you very well know that nobody wants to battle a boss that drops extremely low value gifts. One would have to assume that you are counting on players buying and using kobans to also battle Roko in order to keep their income as before.

It's very disturbing to see you continue this trend of making the gameplay worse right after the introduction of the pretty much universally hated lootbox Event Pachinko, where you raised the expected average cost of getting a girl from 5400 to 7200 kobans.

Edited by Mez
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, miliallia said:

Gift should be price up when selling or increasing legendary drop rate I can sell and get money. Legendary gear can sell 300k+ I hope I can make money with this method.

actual the epic and legendary gift drop rate quiet good. around 7-10% for legendary and around 15-20% for epics - my guess. anyways much better than drop rate from revival. but i agree would prefer money over consumable items.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 2

While I agree I would rather money then gifts, I do not understand why people are upset the girls are not in Epic Pachinko, All I see every day on the forums,  (I am tired of getting boss girls in Pachinko or I refuse to use Pachinko while I still need boss girls) now that they are addressing this issue, people are now upset over this.

• Like 4

i made already suggestion why not change some mittle boss like donation or bremen. only high level player r in w11 anyways. so the thing: we need new player get access to good stuff, doesnt really count. in w11 are no new players. we need the cash and not some gifts. 1. with cash we can decide our self where and if we spend this 2. karole lvl 310 should give 31,5k cash each fight, so the losses of income is really great 3. everything getting more expensive, buying attributs, gears or doing gp for example. so cutting us of from more income doesnt fit the increased price of the cost. and no this is no feedback only a simple view of the facts. i gave up giving feedback after recognizing kk doesnt care about our opinion at all

• Like 11

So I just did 5 test battles on Karole

I got:

3 +7 Chocolates - Sell at 487 each

1 +80 Bracelet - Sell at 5556 each

1 +100 Lengerie - Sell at 6952

Grand total is 13,973 for 5 fights or an average of 2795 per fight.

While I may be off, I believe Roko started off at 11,500. This would provide 57,500 for five fights.

The only balancing question would be how much would it have cost you to buy those five Gifts.

Probably more than 57,500. But, at our level, who would really be purchasing lowest level tier Gifts? So, for the most part, the savings is really a non-tangible one as we're saving money on something we would probably not buy.

They only pay off would/will be when/if the Epic and Legendary gifts drop and drop with some consistent regularity to make up the difference in need to purchase Gifts.  And the question of Needing these Gifts is one of the main counter points to this change.

Now, the point is also raised that they could be sold.

The Epic Items sell for:

Flowers - 9035

Chocolates - 17375

Bracelet - 25715

Lingerie - 34055

Assuming a monetary progression similar to Roko, we could project that the Karole wold start somewhere around 13,500 to 15,500, with 180 levels producing a projected end value of 31,500 to 33,500.

In comparison to those projected numbers, the only Epic gift that would start to compare to a boss reward would be Epic Chocolates at 17,375 each. And that's only if you win them every fight. The Bracelet, in turn, would provide value mid way. But, again, only if you win it or its equivalent through the mid ranges of Karole's progression. Like the Chocolate, it quickly looses equivalent  value as her levels increase. The only real pay off would be at the end with continual drops of Lingerie which would provide income that is slightly above the projected money reward equivalent.

Now, there are the supposed Legendary Drops. Their sale price is superior as a single time reward, with their value ranging 48,650 - 104, 250. This is quite the sale haul. But in the long run of rewards, if our drops are not continually at the high end of Epic, then these wins and sales only function as a stop-gap to make up for lesser revenue received via selling the Epic and non-Epic wins from each fight. Further, with the projection that Legendary drops will be the exception, then the overall money value from Gift sales will still equate to less than what can be made by battling Roko.

So, unless low to mid level gift items are really wanted by the player, or they want to grind Karole to her full level with the hopes legendary, or they really want those girls (which will require really grinding Karole), then the logical solution will be to battle her as little as possible and continue to grind on Roko for money that can be universally spent.

An addendum:

In the concept of Money Saved by winning high level drops.

This is true. For every Epic and Legendary Gift you win, assuming you need them, you would save the sale value.

But, keep in mind that for every not-drop you get, you must deduct from your projected savings the sale from the won item subtracted from 29,500 (the top in reward for Roko)

Cost of item - (29,500-sale value) = new savings vlaue.

Example:

Lets say you want to win Epic Lingerie. The purchasing cost for a pair of those is 204,330. You'd save 174,830 (Cost of Epic Lingerie - (29,500 - 0))

So, you don't get that on your first battle. Instead you win (being generous) Epic Flowers, which sells for 9,035.

Now your savings is 154,365 (Cost of Epic Lingerie - (29500 - 9035 [sale value]).

Then repeat, decreasing your sale value until you either get what you're looking for or consume your savings.

Of course you might say that getting any Epic is good, which I would agree. But its more likely that the drops will be common and uncommon instead of rares(Epic).

Edited by TeeJay
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

my problem so far: 

no explanation why it is done - in the last discussion about it, where Kinkoid answered/ talked, 

the statement was: "to rebalance".

So my question again: what needs such a rebalance - and why that way?

I mean, few month ago, when the rarity system was introduced, the girl affectioning needed a refresh: you needed gifts and money solely depending when you got them. Like girl No 20 needed 20x the amount of gift and money for the same affection than Bunny as No 1 (roughly, wiki has accurate numbers in article history).

And a common girl like Samane was very powerful for KH players. 

So I see the point there - and it was a huge "gift" for all those who were new enough like me that I saved lots of cash to affectioning up my harem.

Also there was the change from a RNG range of money income to fix income from a boss - together with the change that a boss has a max level.

It made it clear: higher boss, more money - lower boss, more sacrifice for end game players to get event girls. and new players still can get them.

Here? I'm blind to see the rebalancing. Currently I collect some gifts to get a weekly Top100, but then it is time to hit Ninja land, I will stop buying gifts. 

thanks for an explanation.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kamira said:

While I agree I would rather money then gifts, I do not understand why people are upset the girls are not in Epic Pachinko, All I see every day on the forums,  (I am tired of getting boss girls in Pachinko or I refuse to use Pachinko while I still need boss girls) now that they are addressing this issue, people are now upset over this.

Are they going to take all boss girls out of Epic Pachinko then?  If not, then this patch doesn't change anything there

• Thanks 1