Need Tips for Newbie

Lord Deathucider

So well here is a newbie in this game who didn't really expect to end up here but well being a hardcore anime fan and former professional gamer it ain't a big surprise I guess. Being a slight of a tryhard mentality I am struggling here with my Alpha selections, I am a charm category hence Juliette provides me the best attack but the best overall stats in terms of defense and slightly lesser attack is provided by Bunny. So what I am wondering is which 1 use as Alpha and secondly this will be my first 5-star girl in harem so should it be Bunny or Juliette considering both are 4 stars. Based on what I have read some suggestions that 3 charm for a charmer would be best in the battle trio but Bunny stats even though being a hardcore overall seems quite a considerable option to me for Alpha.

Secondly, in terms of gameplay, I just want to run by the general strategy that I am doing to see if I'm doing something terribly wrong or can be done better. I am completing all my daily missions and winning mostly all contests that are happening, the normal energy and combat grind is standard- just use as soon as available. My stats earlier I was leveling up all 3 but after a certain point, I just felt focusing on my charm stat 99% seems better. The league wins are a pretty good boost, I won wanker1 as 1st and hopefully, I will win the wanker 2 too(1 million seems so much worth the grind!!)

Initially, I had Juliette, bunny and battle girl in the same order but later I swapped out the battle girl from 3rd for Jennie as she was a charm and had 5-star potential and just gave me overall better stats.

Overall any helpful tips and suggestions would be welcomed for a noob like me, here is my profile link https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/1640641/profile.html

Your doing fine atm with your girl choice, Being charm your Alpha should always be the best Charm girl you can get, with Juliette the best atm. You should try for Agatha and Vissihar from Epic Days event now on for the next 2 best girls. ( if you at Gruntt already)

you can check out girls in wiki

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Compare-All-Haremettes

Edited by bane

If you want to be tryhard, then switch out of charm. Hardcore and Know-How have better critical effects. There are only really three independent stats (with the rest derived) and charm girls don't really have any stat boosts to compensate. As such, since the HP equivalent is more dependent on the primary stat, it's just better to focus on equipment that emphasizes it (any also to prioritizing buying main stat when you feel like buying stats.)

Hardcore has a built in triangle boost against know-how, but the next available 5-star legendary girl (that you would win from a boss) will probably be know-how.

For affection, outside of the girls you'll use for battle, they're primarily there for income (only girl affection/star level affects income, not the girl's regular level). So, if it's not a girl you want for battle (affection level does boost stats), generally aim to get a new level in order of economic ease. (For example, common girls are cheaper to level up, but I tend to prefer to level up the ones with the shortest time in between collection times, so I don't lose as much money making time on the girls when I do my normal life stuff.) Outside of the battle party, general girl level has a slight influence on stats, but it's not much and the marginal benefit goes down quickly.

3 hours ago, Lord Deathucider said:

okay great! yeah, I am at the grunt.. so by trying for agatha and vissi you mean fighting grunt constantly or epic pachinko ?

Go for Agatha first as she has a higher base stat (5, vissi 4.7). Keep battling until they drop.

1 hour ago, gnome said:

If you want to be tryhard, then switch out of charm. Hardcore and Know-How have better critical effects. There are only really three independent stats (with the rest derived) and charm girls don't really have any stat boosts to compensate. As such, since the HP equivalent is more dependent on the primary stat, it's just better to focus on equipment that emphasizes it (any also to prioritizing buying main stat when you feel like buying stats.)

Hardcore has a built in triangle boost against know-how, but the next available 5-star legendary girl (that you would win from a boss) will probably be know-how.

For affection, outside of the girls you'll use for battle, they're primarily there for income (only girl affection/star level affects income, not the girl's regular level). So, if it's not a girl you want for battle (affection level does boost stats), generally aim to get a new level in order of economic ease. (For example, common girls are cheaper to level up, but I tend to prefer to level up the ones with the shortest time in between collection times, so I don't lose as much money making time on the girls when I do my normal life stuff.) Outside of the battle party, general girl level has a slight influence on stats, but it's not much and the marginal benefit goes down quickly.

that is something quite important and interesting I was not aware of. So if other two stats have better critical, you are saying charm really doesn't have anything to match up to that? so charm is like weak in this game with no plus points and more of a default general thing we start at? The problem in switching would be I spent most of my money on the charm and even all my equipment is around that. I do get that bunny as alpha is pretty strong even when I am a charm and would be better with hardcore but the trade-off in equipment and stats I have invested is making me worried there.

Some more insight please! would really appreciate it 

2 minutes ago, Lord Deathucider said:

that is something quite important and interesting I was not aware of. So if other two stats have better critical, you are saying charm really doesn't have anything to match up to that? so charm is like weak in this game with no plus points and more of a default general thing we start at? The problem in switching would be I spent most of my money on the charm and even all my equipment is around that. I do get that bunny as alpha is pretty strong even when I am a charm and would be better with hardcore but the trade-off in equipment and stats I have invested is making me worried there.

Some more insight please! would really appreciate it 

Really, the only difference between the three classes is the special effect critical thing. Hardcore has a harder hit. Know-How heals. Charm gets a defense boost on the next hit. However, Know-How's heal is just stronger, and Hardcore's hit hits for more than the defensive bonus.

The other thing is that the defensive bonus actually does depend more on the your non-main stats than the other bonuses. For the other bonuses, you really just need to focus on the main stat, which generally gives you more stat boosts in the derived stats. However, to build the defensive stats, you need to build the corresponding stat (To build Know-How defense, you need to build up your Know-How stat).

And the best tip for this game: you need unlimited credit card for give all the pieces of yor equipment and the better girls with refills in legendary days, (and don't forgott the boosters for the league)

speaking seriously, the pvp configuration that most takes today is hardcoe, you should look for all monostat elements and the most used girls are golden bunny, levitya and justine 5 stars (and if you have a unlimited credit card .. ouuu yeahhhh ^^ )

Edited by saberbholt

1 hour ago, saberbholt said:

And the best tip for this game: you need unlimited credit card for give all the pieces of yor equipment and the better girls with refills in legendary days, (and don't forgott the boosters for the league)

speaking seriously, the pvp configuration that most takes today is hardcoe, you should look for all monostat elements and the most used girls are golden bunny, levitya and justine 5 stars (and if you have a unlimited credit card .. ouuu yeahhhh ^^ )

yeah money wins in any p2w game I get that but honestly little disappointed about the Charm being so weak

I'll give you some thoughts as a free player who is also charm.

1. You want to get Bunny & Juliette to 5 stars, but I think you want to max affection on all the starter girls. They generate more income that way, and are the cheapest to upgrade. Bunny is really great at income generation, and since you have had her the longest, she's 4* already

2.  Jennie is also a high priority as a 5* Charm, who also happens to generate the most income while you sleep of any girl, plus she's very high on a $/hour scale, behind Bunny (who is 1st overall) and a bunch of legendary girls. 5* Affection is where the big money is, and most girls can't get there, but many of those you have likely can. the wiki is helpful for looking at this. https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Compare-All-Haremettes

3. I looked at your profile, and Sung Tai Ki who is in your 3rd spot is the worst Common/Starter Charm girl right now, due to having the lowest charm stat of those only going to 3*.  Since she's only 3*, her income generation is only okay, but at least she has a long timer, so she's good while sleeping. You have better girls to put there, unless the better ones are already up to your level.

Shao in the team makes some sense, since she's an Epic, but she's cross class, and low affection. Bunny or Jennie would be a way better 2nd, and you can put Shao in 3rd.

Your 3rd spot in team won't come up much, so that's a great place to put whomever you want to give affection to, especially if you're strong for your level already. The XP to level them will also come in handy. I'd be very willing to rotate girls in and out, especially once they catch up to your level, since that way you keep generating full XP gains for girls form arena. There are a lot of players who prefer to just use a combat team, but I see no reason to avoid getting some free bumps.

4. I'd avoid Epic Pachinko like the plague right now if I were you. Give yourself time to progress and get the number of boss girls that you don't have way down, ideally to zero. I did it a few times early, and got boss girls from world I hadn't opened yet. You did get lucky once at least, though, getting Shao, which is nice.

5. You may not want to use energy & boss combativity when available, if your contests are close to wrapping up, or an event is coming. That way you give yourself a bit more to use on the next day, if you have your contest spot wrapped up. Obviously, you can't always do that.

Good luck and enjoy the game.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zteev said:

I'll give you some thoughts as a free player who is also charm.

1. You want to get Bunny & Juliette to 5 stars, but I think you want to max affection on all the starter girls. They generate more income that way, and are the cheapest to upgrade. Bunny is really great at income generation, and since you have had her the longest, she's 4* already

2.  Jennie is also a high priority as a 5* Charm, who also happens to generate the most income while you sleep of any girl, plus she's very high on a $/hour scale, behind Bunny (who is 1st overall) and a bunch of legendary girls. 5* Affection is where the big money is, and most girls can't get there, but many of those you have likely can. the wiki is helpful for looking at this. https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Compare-All-Haremettes

3. I looked at your profile, and Sung Tai Ki who is in your 3rd spot is the worst Common/Starter Charm girl right now, due to having the lowest charm stat of those only going to 3*.  Since she's only 3*, her income generation is only okay, but at least she has a long timer, so she's good while sleeping. You have better girls to put there, unless the better ones are already up to your level.

Shao in the team makes some sense, since she's an Epic, but she's cross class, and low affection. Bunny or Jennie would be a way better 2nd, and you can put Shao in 3rd.

Your 3rd spot in team won't come up much, so that's a great place to put whomever you want to give affection to, especially if you're strong for your level already. The XP to level them will also come in handy. I'd be very willing to rotate girls in and out, especially once they catch up to your level, since that way you keep generating full XP gains for girls form arena. There are a lot of players who prefer to just use a combat team, but I see no reason to avoid getting some free bumps.

4. I'd avoid Epic Pachinko like the plague right now if I were you. Give yourself time to progress and get the number of boss girls that you don't have way down, ideally to zero. I did it a few times early, and got boss girls from world I hadn't opened yet. You did get lucky once at least, though, getting Shao, which is nice.

5. You may not want to use energy & boss combativity when available, if your contests are close to wrapping up, or an event is coming. That way you give yourself a bit more to use on the next day, if you have your contest spot wrapped up. Obviously, you can't always do that.

Good luck and enjoy the game.

hey thanks for the tips and the information, really helps! I find sense and agree with all the points.

P.S that wasnt my team, I am just levelling them up as their money timer is too short

Usually its Juliette Bunny and Jennie 

Edited by Lord Deathucider

21 hours ago, Kamira said:

And we don't listen to Daniele cause he does not read the main story and thinks monster girls are ugly so his opinion don't count^^

😆

The only difference is that my bad opinions about that pathetic "story" and those disgusting creatures are subjective, whereas the inferiority of the charm harmony is an objective fact, something clear to anyone who has the ability to put two and two together :P

By the way, my main account (the only one i care about) is Charm, and i'm not going to change my class because of the devs incompetence ^_^

• Like 1

I got vissihar finally just like 10 mins ago! that means finally I can have a decent charm trio from my harem for pvp.. considering Vissi is epic and 3 stars potential, will she outshine Juliette on being 3 stars? like who would be a better alpha. But damn that investment for epic is so much!! still, I am happy... time to dominate with my harem jutsu across the world 

• Slynia locked this topic