Patch Notes 23/01/18 Discussion

Mika Kinkoid

For some reason I find it very hard to win girls from the villains in these special events. Here we are half way through this event and I do not have one girl yet. But others are bragging haw they only need one to have them all. This seams unfair. It is like some players are getting special treatment while others are being left out in the cold. Can any thing be done about this? I enjoy the game, have been playing for a year now, But still having trouble winning new girls.

Sincerely,  ambassador

• Like 8

In this particular event at least it is an opportunity to get girls normally only available through epic pachinko. They are always available so I can't really see any unfairness in this case. The event itself is specifically for those who aren't whales. For other events we'll have to wait and see how the last patch notes before this one plays out. At least in theory it should make them more fair and at the very least make it easier to get any girls missed during it's revival event. On average I'd say you should get both girls during the 12 day events, but occasionally you may get less. I got 0 only once, and just one a couple times myself. When non drop in a long event (was still 14 days at the time) it does make you wonder if there is a bug or not though. At the very least seeing progress will give peace of mind that it is working. Possibly guarantee at least one drops during a 12 day provided you use all possible free challenges during the event. Can't tell until we see it in action.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ambassador said:

For some reason I find it very hard to win girls from the villains in these special events. Here we are half way through this event and I do not have one girl yet. But others are bragging haw they only need one to have them all. This seams unfair. It is like some players are getting special treatment while others are being left out in the cold. Can any thing be done about this? I enjoy the game, have been playing for a year now, But still having trouble winning new girls.

Sincerely,  ambassador

Players had to spend at least 5400 kobans to get just one random girl at a time from epic pachinko even more than that in most cases because a lot of players also got the free villain girls from world levels from epic pachinko and if they did single spins in epic pachinko they used even more due to that being a gamble on getting girls from single spin epic pachinko because you can do 10 spins and get nothing and you always only get just one from 10 times epic pachinko.

Most of the people getting more than one girl from this event are using koban refills and you can do the same thing if you want their advantage since it works out cheaper than getting them from epic pachinko.
The only players that can really claim that it's unfair are the players that spent more kobans on getting them from epic pachinko because with this event you can choose which villain to fight to get the girl that you want but the girls you get from epic pachinko are random so you get a lot of girls before you get the one that you are aiming from in there.

I suggest that you save your kobans for future events because they are working on a system to make event girls drop easier but they will not have that on the live servers until next month some time because it is not even on the test server yet.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

greetings I have a problem (I do not know where to place my question I am new) in the tower of fame, in the league complete the first season and when I try to claim the prize does not activate the option now I can not continue to the other season and only stays in which I have a prize to apologize and thank who can help me

47 minutes ago, natstar said:

Players had to spend at least 5400 kobans to get just one random girl at a time from epic pachinko even more than that in most cases because a lot of players also got the free villain girls from world levels from epic pachinko and if they did single spins in epic pachinko they used even more due to that being a gamble on getting girls from single spin epic pachinko because you can do 10 spins and get nothing and you always only get just one from 10 times epic pachinko.

Most of the people getting more than one girl from this event are using koban refills and you can do the same thing if you want their advantage since it works out cheaper than getting them from epic pachinko.
The only players that can really claim that it's unfair are the players that spent more kobans on getting them from epic pachinko because with this event you can choose which villain to fight to get the girl that you want but the girls you get from epic pachinko are random so you get a lot of girls before you get the one that you are aiming from in there.

I suggest that you save your kobans for future events because they are working on a system to make event girls drop easier but they will not have that on the live servers until next month some time because it is not even on the test server yet.

Unless its the new pachinko then its a rip off and a money sink! Get rid of the new pachinko and make the game great again!

So far, these mostly sound like small but good changes. Curious about how the progress system with the girls will play out, though.

I managed to get Vissihar pretty early, and that's all I was really aiming for. I tend to have limited luck during Epic Days, but I also don't usually splurge for refills, so that's part of why. But I do think results tend to be better if you're willing. BUT, I would only do that with about an hour or two left in the event. Because at that point, it's a near certainty that what you've been doing thus far isn't going to get results.

That there are different icons on mainscreen now sounds nice. Thanks.

They just seem not to combine: on test server I've been absent a while, but only "rewards" icon appeared on ToF.

Same goes for daily missions and contest rewards.

so reward icon has priority to be shown ... misleading I'd say: get something but nothing to do here.

@Mika Kinkoid In particular (couldn't quote)

• All New content or feature will be designated by a big green exclamation mark 6sj06tO0APIaFP7Y6_eRAk7PB4Lo2Ob_cmzs8GXh  . This includes:  
    • New Pachinko or event girls are introduced
      • ? Question: this goes away once I opened pachinko?
    • New quest is released (only for the players who have finished last quest)
      • ? [see below]: what wins?
  • Available Actions will be displayed with  fhwAAsJ_JxrXjW5vZQFxtPDWbhliQSDeewjqbx0m and will pop when
    • Free Great Pachinko game is available
      • => well, the cloud was more obvious
    • New challenges in the leagues are available
      • => I'd prefer a league ticket counter on town screen instead an exlamation mark on 5 of 7 days in the morning - this noninformative sign I already have with blue dot.
    • When energy bar is full and quest is available
      • ? Question: who wins: blue or green exclamation mark (on test server: none seen)
    • [...]
    • When Market is refreshed
      • => VERY NICE  - ? Question: does that mean, market does auto-refresh now? Otherwise I refresh it only nonvisiting in case I level up ... so this is more for level 1-30

10 minutes ago, StrangerHero said:

is this because the patch??? i can't fight in the tower everytime i click challenge they only refresh the page

The patch has not released yet the first 10 or so minutes you cannot do league fights if it was the same as the test server is now you would not be able to do league fights at all because they have not worked on the test server ever since the Thursday league reset time on there.

12 hours ago, windia said:

That there are different icons on mainscreen now sounds nice. Thanks.

They just seem not to combine: on test server I've been absent a while, but only "rewards" icon appeared on ToF.

Same goes for daily missions and contest rewards.

so reward icon has priority to be shown ... misleading I'd say: get something but nothing to do here.

@Mika Kinkoid In particular (couldn't quote)

• All New content or feature will be designated by a big green exclamation mark 6sj06tO0APIaFP7Y6_eRAk7PB4Lo2Ob_cmzs8GXh  . This includes:  
    • New Pachinko or event girls are introduced
      • ? Question: this goes away once I opened pachinko?
    • New quest is released (only for the players who have finished last quest)
      • ? [see below]: what wins?
  • Available Actions will be displayed with  fhwAAsJ_JxrXjW5vZQFxtPDWbhliQSDeewjqbx0m and will pop when
    • Free Great Pachinko game is available
      • => well, the cloud was more obvious
    • New challenges in the leagues are available
  • => I'd prefer a league ticket counter on town screen instead an exlamation mark on 5 of 7 days in the morning - this noninformative sign I already have with blue
  • When energy bar is full and quest is available
    • ? Question: who wins: blue or green exclamation mark (on test server: none seen)
  • [...]
    • => VERY NICE  - ? Question: does that mean, market does auto-refresh now? Otherwise I refresh it only nonvisiting in case I level up ... so this is more for level 1-30

Hello!🙂

When new Pachinko or event girls are introduced, this goes away when you go in the Pachinko screen.

When new quest is released (only for the players who have finished the last quest), goes away when you open the exact quest.

When energy bar is full and quest is available, goes away when you spend some energy.

When the market is refreshed, goes away when you go in the market screen.

7 hours ago, Mika Kinkoid said:

When new quest is released (only for the players who have finished the last quest), goes away when you open the exact quest.

not for me today, it went away when I first spent energy in that quest, not by simply opening the new quest.

On 1/23/2019 at 11:25 AM, Mika Kinkoid said:

wrong. it diesappears when u finished the first quest of the new scroll. only opens did nothing. if u dont have enough energy to do at least the first quest it wont disappear, which is pretty annoying by the way

On 1/22/2019 at 10:57 PM, windia said:

according to my experience there's no autorenew. it only displays an available renewal. (in addition to about 31896948 wrong indications because it's not working as intended)

On 1/23/2019 at 11:25 AM, Mika Kinkoid said:

When the market is refreshed, goes away when you go in the market screen.

Question: Is it normal to have a market notification when there's nothing new? Because I've had it come and go during the whole day and it's annoying.

I'm used to constantly have it on the Arena as I don't use to fight the 3 contenders (why fight when you're going to lose, right?), but having it on the market is weird, it's like if it's telling me that I haven't bought everything on display.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Habi said:

according to my experience there's no autorenew. it only displays an available renewal. (in addition to about 31896948 wrong indications because it's not working as intended)

True, realized it later. And yes, it these icons are somewhat broken  they appear to late - pvp with level up -> go to town, market no icon => go into market to trigger timer, go to town - market with icon...

@Mika Kinkoid thanks for answering, I will see how it works out.

these icons need to be shown in parallel and I want a league ticket counter on town screen because league loading is very slow due to hundreds of images - I suggested earlier (together with Observer_X and jelom)  in top row in line with all the

picture follwing is my suggest in case you gonna make multiple icons side by side and - have the current tickets seen in 1 sec. ANd I think it is misleading to have "activities to do" appearing only until first one is started.

town_feedback_suggestion.png

Edited by windia