Blind Date event

Makinen

Blind dates.

We all know what they are, a number of us have had one in the past... and yet, they aren't in Harem Heroes.

I suggest a Blind Date event, where you can hit one or two of the bosses for a girl drop... without knowing which one you're going to get. The drop is essentially a mystery drop, her icon would be a question mark, and she'd be randomly picked from the girls in Epic Pachinko that the player does not yet have. And yes, obviously just the one: This isn't the Anniversary Event.

How many kobans would you spend to get a girl you know nothing of? ;)

I spend 5400 kobans in epic pachinko to get one random girl i didn't know anything about, this is just a game the girls are resource, you level them up if you want to use them in battle or get a better place in ToF, you upgrade their affection so they give you more money, be better in battles and of course a better place in ToF.

Don't confuse the real world with a digital one.

Wh-- o.O

Who's confusing the digital world with the real one? Just because i'm not a Pokemon Master irl doesn't mean i can't have fun trying to Catch Them All here... Matter of fact, if i ever met a girl with the same facial proportions as most of the girls in my Harem i'd likely run the other way, but i still try to get them here all the same.

Sure, i can turn the game into an Excel spreadsheet for me and do inventory with a checklist, but wouldn't you rather have fun with it? Isn't that the whole purpose of playing a game?

They did this during the last anniversary event every villain had the same girls to drop it was around 30+ girls at least so pretty random which one you would get.

I don't see them doing it outside the anniversary event because epic days is the event where they let you get epic pachinko girls on villains.

Agreed, that's why i'm not talking about seeing all 30+ on the roster. It'd be an Event for one random Epic Pachinko girl drop and one only, after you get whomever you rolled the entry disappears from the loot table again like... pretty much every other girl would. That's why, to prevent clutter and confusion, the Girl Icon in the lot table would be just one with a question mark in it.

To clarify further, you're essentially drawing an 'Guaranteed Epic Girl drop roll' from the Epic Pachinko, rather than the specific girl herself. And after you hit it once, you've completed the event and no more Epic Pachinko girls can be rolled by hitting bosses* until the next event hits.

* Excluding boss girls, of course

Edited by Makinen