Other games you're hooked on

Haile

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/11/2017 at 3:24 PM, Varnart said:

skyrim, oblivion, and right now its dragon age inquisition

Oblivion... what a jewel! B| 

It's been years since last time I played it.

I've the Anthology version of TES, what is: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion & Skyrim with all DLCs.

I only wish that Bethesda remaster Morrowind and Oblivion. I'd buy them w/out hesitation! :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Varnart said:

I know they released oblivion in backwards compatable for xbox, I don't know about remaster, I was hapy enough with a remaster of skyrim, ahh alea the huntress, always my ingame wife

Mine was Mjoll the Lioness. ;)

A blonde, strong and hot girl, hehe! xD

She can use with mastery, sword & shield and two hands weapons. Saved my ass more than once with that, HAHAHA! :DxD

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Varnart said:

yeah, agreed she was always my #2 go to, also loved serana, always killed Lydia, so annoying

Mmm, I'm not the kinda guy that kills his own allies. I feel bad when that happens. :/

Yeah, Serana... she's very pretty too. And I still pending to hear her with the English voice actress, that is Laura Bailey. :D

I still wonder why Bethesda didn't made her marrigeable, instead of use mods *sigh*  -_-

• Like 1

don't know, maybe vampires cant get married, lol, and yes I know you could cure her, and I usually don't kill her, maybe a save, kill her and a reload to teach her her place, what was your favorite shout, always was partial to fire breath and ice breath, always maxed those out first

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Varnart said:

don't know, maybe vampires cant get married, lol, and yes I know you could cure her, and I usually don't kill her, maybe a save, kill her and a reload to teach her her place, what was your favorite shout, always was partial to fire breath and ice breath, always maxed those out first

Uff, a hard one. Let me think... 

Fo Krah Diin (Frost breath).

Krii Lun Aus (Marked for death).

Fus Ro Dah (Unrelenting force).

Laas Ya Nir (Aura Whisper).

But I like them for their sound when you shout them, more than by its force, hehe! xD

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Varnart said:

I play on xbox one actually, but the modding system is okay there, but ill bite...what does your mod do?

I made a light version of the original ebony armor. ^_^

I love that armor, but only exists in heavy version. -_-

In the page where it's hosted, I explain its features.

If you want it, say it! ;)

Edited by masca10
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Varnart said:

wow light ebony, that's interesting, never did like the look of glass, and I was always an archer and light armor wearer, usually a Khajiit or an Argonian

In terms of defense, weight, price... I used the glass armor as base, actually. :D

It's not the same thing, some values changed, but always being accord with the Skyrim lore.

So, like I said, if you want it, say the word! ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Varnart said:

I appreciate the offer, but as I don't have the game for PC, and I don't know if the mod would translate to xbox one, only PC games I play are diablo 2 and Masters of Orion 2

Well, I think that Xbox One's games can be modded. :D

If you change your mind later, or you want learn some modding skills, (install some mods in XBOne) let me know. ;)

Although, I'll have to refresh my own memory about that matter, hehe. xD

• Like 1