Other games you're hooked on

Haile

33 minutes ago, Varnart said:

man stayed up 6 hours last night playing skyrim, still an awesome game

HAHAHA! Really it is! :D

It was a boom when the game came out! ^_^

I think that at that time, I played it a month non-stop.

I think you don't play with the game modded, but I'll tell you something: Skyrim looks like a completely different game (to the better), as I modded it. xD

When I'll play again, I'll post a screenshot to you. ;)

And, btw, please, quote me, or use @masca10, to be easier to me to follow all conversations. There are many of them. :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, masca10 said:

HAHAHA! Really it is! :D

It was a boom when the game came out! ^_^

I think that at that time, I played it a month non-stop.

I think you don't play with the game modded, but I'll tell you something: Skyrim looks like a completely different game (to the better), as I modded it. xD

When I'll play again, I'll post a screenshot to you. ;)

And, btw, please, quote me, or use @masca10, to be easier to me to follow all conversations. There are many of them. :D

no problem, yeah, I decided to be a kajiat warrior this time, two handed, its a style I don't normally play, so its different

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Varnart said:

no problem, yeah, I decided to be a kajiat warrior this time, two handed, its a style I don't normally play, so its different

I usually played as Nordic, Dark Elf or Khajiit. ^_^

With sword/axe and shield. And the bow as secondary weapon. :)

It's a lot of fun the sneak/bow combo. Critical hits everywhere .:D

I'm not a fan of 2h weapons. I prefer give them to my follower, hehehe! xD

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, masca10 said:

I usually played as Nordic, Dark Elf or Khajiit. ^_^

With sword/axe and shield. And the bow as secondary weapon. :)

It's a lot of fun the sneak/bow combo. Critical hits everywhere .:D

I'm not a fan of 2h weapons. I prefer give them to my follower, hehehe! xD

im not a fan either, that's why I decided to try it this time, not too bad, but lots of healing, think ill go for an archer follower

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Varnart said:

im not a fan either, that's why I decided to try it this time, not too bad, but lots of healing, think ill go for an archer follower

Ugor and Jenassa are a fine archers. :D

You can find Ugor in Largashbur, and Jenassa in the Drunken Huntsman, Whiterun. ^_^

Plus, you may want find Angi. She's a bow trainer. For free. You can find her in Angi's camp, southwest Falkreath, up in the frozen mountains. ;)

But, be cautious if you go there. Near that zone, there's the Bloodlet Throne, where there are dangerous vampires. -_-

Edited by masca10
More info
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, masca10 said:

Ugor and Jenassa are a fine archers. :D

You can find Ugor in Largashbur, and Jenassa in the Drunken Huntsman, Whiterun. ^_^

Plus, you may want find Angi. She's a bow trainer. For free. You can find her in Angi's camp, southwest Falkreath, up in the frozen mountains. ;)

But, be cautious if you go there. Near that zone, there's the Bloodlet Throne, where there are dangerous vampires. -_-

always love the vampires, fun playing as a vampire lord, gives the game an interesting twist, plus you get serana

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Varnart said:

nope, bad spelling meant me

Ok, I tell you three, although there are more, obviously. :D

Better Vampires is a total overhaul of Vampirism in Skyrim. You can feed yourself of the bodies, live or dead, with animations of that. You can suffer more realistic damage through the transformation into vampire (the more high level, more damage), and one thing you sure enjoy. You can transform followers into vampires... cool, huh? And more features, of course, hehe! B|

Also, there is When Vampires attack, that it gives realism to Skyrim. When a group of vampires decide to attack a town, in vanilla Skyrim, even the cook starts to attack them. That isn't realistic. As a civilians, they should tend to hide into their houses. That's what do this mod. ^_^

And, (you'll love this one), as I know you love Serana (me too... *cough*), there is a mod that overhauls the whole family of Serana (she's included). The name of the mod is BVFE - Serana and Family;)

I'd give you the links, but as I don't know the rules about this matter, you can c&p the names.

Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:23 AM, masca10 said:

Ok, I tell you three, although there are more, obviously. :D

Better Vampires is a total overhaul of Vampirism in Skyrim. You can feed yourself of the bodies, live or dead, with animations of that. You can suffer more realistic damage through the transformation into vampire (the more high level, more damage), and one thing you sure enjoy. You can transform followers into vampires... cool, huh? And more features, of course, hehe! B|

Also, there is When Vampires attack, that it gives realism to Skyrim. When a group of vampires decide to attack a town, in vanilla Skyrim, even the cook starts to attack them. That isn't realistic. As a civilians, they should tend to hide into their houses. That's what do this mod. ^_^

And, (you'll love this one), as I know you love Serana (me too... *cough*), there is a mod that overhauls the whole family of Serana (she's included). The name of the mod is BVFE - Serana and Family;)

I'd give you the links, but as I don't know the rules about this matter, you can c&p the names.

Enjoy!

great mods man thanks

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Varnart said:

great mods man thanks

Which one of them you like more? B|

I love that mods that improves the characters. ^_^

Btw, when I modded Skyrim last time, I followed the guide Skyrim Beautufication Project. Very cool, SERIOUSLY, hehe! :D;)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Varnart said:

@masca10 did all of them don't think I like one overall better, they all good

You should try one mod that be simple, and, if you liked it, try one more complex... and so on. ;)

I learned to modding in that way. :D

When you finally learn to modding, it's a lot of fun, 'cause you never tire of improve the game. At least, for me. ^_^

And, now that I thinking, in Nexus, where I download all my mods, the modders care about for the people that play in other platforms, like Xbox itself, Ps...

Edited by masca10
More info
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, G0ku said:

the witcher 3, zelda botw, wow, stardew valley, darkest dungeon, 7 days to die ... addicted to everything :(

Darkest Dungeon... A friend of mine showed me that game years ago. What a laughs, with the Crusader and the Marksman, hehehe! :DxD