Sequential girl drop

The random girl drop works with the old system but not so good with the affection system. They should prioritize event girls, then starter, then common, then rare. As you could see from the picture, I have enough shards to get like 2.5 Legendary Girls if you consider Karole's Attraction rate of 1-3 shards which is the same as during a Legendary Event. If it was sequential, I would have gotten 2 girls already and be working on my third. But unfortunately as you could see, I got 3 partial girls. I'll just let you guys guess how many kobans I used to get that far. Suffice to say, I'm already set up with affection items for a good long while for upgrades if you don't consider legendary girls.

ShardsKarole.png

Edited by Lhans

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

But why would you use kobans on this...
I mean, it can't be to test how much fights you'll have to do for legendary day girls, because the shard drop rate is different for event girls.

Because of combativity discount, also in order to get affection items, to get girls, to get it out of the way so I could go back to Roko for money, to use up a bunch of kobans that I apparently hoarded too much of, and while I'm at it might as well get 1st place in Villain battle rankings (Nutaku) for extra money and xp. Options that I could have chosen for koban use: Epic pachinko 10x, nah it's just 1 epic/legendary girl that would take a lot (for me) to upgrade and would generally only pay off for itself after upgrades in about 2 or so years. I'll probably do it once my koban stock is getting too high again. Event pachinko, RNG hell and no guarantee for a girl. Marketplace restock, I'm alright with the 8h/lvl up restock. Arena reset, hm an option if I want extra xp, high placement in tower ranking, but nah. League point refill, I already waste a bunch of points so as not to get pass rank 16 so as not to promote. Energy refill, I'm good for now. Used up some to unlock Ninja Sacred Lands, once I got all girls from Dark Lord to Roko. Harem income collection, got the monthly card for that. Mission instafinish, who the heck uses this? Profile cosmetics, I'm good. Got a nice beach motif I'm satisfied with. Maybe next profile discount I'll change it. Club stuff, already paid the initial, got savings for future unlocks. Combativity refills. Best use for kobans in my opinion especially with the discount but I'm good for now at least until the next event. 

Edited by Lhans