Patch Notes Discussion 21/02/19

Mika Kinkoid

Probably, at least for me, the most worthless patch of all the latest ones: lately I rarely wait to reach 15/15 tokens in the league (apart obviously the starting refill bonus), and anyways, as a fully free player, I would never use that feature, also taking into account that i don't always start fighting the lowest level players, but the ones at highest levels with EGO low enough to be beaten by me.

• Like 1

I can only repeat my question since I spotted it on test server:

- how is this useful? For the ones that have only 5 min for next 6 hours?

I usually make may way from highest to lowest lvl in a league bracket - and taking only these that seem easy win. 

When my judge is around, I will try the close ones. 

And it happens all and then that between those "easy low ranks" is someone with 6 leg mono equip - usually a loss for me so I would avoid as long as I can.

So due to the lagging of the league screen, I would rather have a 3x button in league pvp battle screen - just not worth 12 kobans... (and I see the problem to be divideble by 6 because of nutaku: less than 1 koban does not work there).

I have to "admit" that I use the 10x button on bosses on all my test accounts quite frequently and on my main account when I'm in a hurry and have only 5 min for playing. 

Just random 15 lowest XP ... no, not my style.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robeg said:

Damn i'm kinda new and haven't unlocked that zone yet. Well I guess i'll have to pass on her

If you already have 100 energy, you could use your kobans on energy refills so you could get the zones open up as soon as possible which unlocks more girls and allows you to participate in more events. Once you unlock Admittance of the Dead you should be fine since the majority of events is usually up to that point only. Of course this is merely an option if you lack patience or really don't want to miss more events. 

16 hours ago, Lhans said:

If you already have 100 energy, you could use your kobans on energy refills so you could get the zones open up as soon as possible which unlocks more girls and allows you to participate in more events. Once you unlock Admittance of the Dead you should be fine since the majority of events is usually up to that point only. Of course this is merely an option if you lack patience or really don't want to miss more events. 

I would strongly advise against doing that. You can see how much energy it takes to get through the story here:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Adventure

If you are at the beginning of Invaded Kingdom, then it would take over 5000 kobans to get to the Juy Sea. I spent kobans on energy early on and I really regret it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm with windia and Observer_X on that one. There are so many places, where a bulk function would actually be useful (and where it has already been requested), but here? Silly idea - especially, since there are quite a lot of extraordinary weak 300+ accounts out there...

Edited by Harem Krishna
forgot to mention Observer_X

19 hours ago, robeg said:

Damn i'm kinda new and haven't unlocked that zone yet. Well I guess i'll have to pass on her

Yes, I guess you have to wait (and hope) for the revival in probably a few weeks - if it is like last time, you will have the chance to get Taria (CHarm), Golden Bunny (HardCore) and Fabienne (KnowHow) at the same weekend.

18 hours ago, Lhans said:

I have to warn you to think about it. See below why:

2 hours ago, ObviouslyFake said:

I would strongly advise against doing that. You can see how much energy it takes to get through the story here:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Adventure

If you are at the beginning of Invaded Kingdom, then it would take over 5000 kobans to get to the Juy Sea. I spent kobans on energy early on and I really regret it. 

I opened on test server 4 days ago an account to see what is possible - because you get 25k kobans & 5 mio Ymen  at beginning. 

Due to the current discount on boss battles it took me ~15k kobans to open The Juy Sea. 

Why? Because the energy needed alone is not all - you need lots of money and I invested almost everything on stat upgrades (5 mio are quickly gone until lvl 35 😉) so I needed to fight bosses for more money. 

At the end you very likely still need kobans to spend for refills on Edwarda. 

And energy ... is the thing you have plenty left the moment you reach last available world/ quest. 

2 hours ago, wertyu said:

The part that isn't so good is it the  lowest level opponents only you get to fight, your better of doing single fights , that way you get more xp, i tried it once and worked out i lost a lot xp points using the 15 fight at once option. 

There's no exp lost if you fight everyone in your league. And the people who will be making most use of this button will be doing that.

4 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

There's no exp lost if you fight everyone in your league. And the people who will be making most use of this button will be doing that.

I don't fight every one in the league, maybe half of them at most, so the 15 fights at once is a waste for kobans  for me,

Edited by wertyu
  • Thinking 1

Interesting convenience option but I am not sure how much use it will get. I am sure many are like me and they prefer starting with the highest level player that looks beatable and working down from there in order to get the highest xp rewards earlier.

Committed players will already have their strategies for the leagues, which won't be compatible with this feature. But the lower-level leagues are full of players who don't get anywhere near to using their full amount of challenge tokens, and I bet for a sizable number of them the reason is that league play is pretty tedious. I wouldn't be surprised at all if a lot of them will make use of this feature to get more league action in the future. It'll be a waste of kobans, but tons of people think nothing of wasting the same 12 koban amount on 10x villain battles, so it won't be different here.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

In that case, you're already throwing away thousands of exp, your complaint about a hundred or so is pointless.

I am not complaining about it just saying its not for me , i start with higher level players and work my way down, if the XP had not been reduced in the daily actiivates i wouldn't bother with the league at all, the fightng part of the game is no fun, the story line and trying to get the girls is the reason i play the game, i am not a hard core player of the game like some people on here.

2 hours ago, Khorrum said:

Interesting convenience option but I am not sure how much use it will get. I am sure many are like me and they prefer starting with the highest level player that looks beatable and working down from there in order to get the highest xp rewards earlier.

Pretty much what I do. As I strive to stay within 16th place as not to promote, I have to count my points carefully. That means I should get points from beatable higher level opponents rather than lower ones because of the higher xp.

The new 15x fight option is in the same spot as the refill league challenge tokens is when you do not have 15 perform battles to do it turns back into refill.
It's a time saver and people will mainly be using it just at the start of a new league season when it is sometimes laggy and hard to get fights done.

This new feature is good for everyone even if you do not do league fights because people are causing server lag just before a league season is about to end by doing their league fights in the last few hours before the season ends and doing 1 league fight at a time means a lot of people are doing it causing lag on the servers due to it taking so long to do the rest of their fights.

For people that have not noticed they actually disable people from doing league fights in the last 5 minutes in a season and the first 10 minutes of a new league season due to people causing lag to the server so this will help them do their fights quickly as well to reduce the lag to the server.

image.png.efa871c8f15c3bd0cbfb1bcd66b0c4f4.pngimage.png.703d4afa6e7a35588959b04297a9f6ce.png
image.png.bd836751fbe740ac7df7e5488a7a88e3.png