Do you hate the Attraction system? Give suggestions to fix it.

Just to start it off.

1) The drop rate for 100 attraction for a girl is too low. It makes it hard to get a girl without using kobans during short events. Bring back the drop rate in the old system.

2) The shard hits are lowering my income because I'm getting it instead of money/items. Make the drop rate lower but increase the amount of shards they give.

3) It's taking longer to get just 1 girl out of the adventure world pool of girls. The shards you get is split between the three, or four if there's an event girl. Either bring back the old drop rate for getting a whole girl, or make getting the girls sequential. 

Edited by Lhans
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 battles and 0 attraction?! Really? I don't have time to waste like that. This is supposed to be fun, not a full time job. I already have one of those. I also feel we should be able to choose which girl we're trying to attract. so our efforts aren't wasted. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Remember this is free game. There is nothing free if you want to get every girl. Before it was random luck. Now there is no way you can get the legendary girl if attraction splits between the ones had not drop yet in 4 days. So you need to buy more kobans. That  is the time when game is no longer  free. It is understandable. So ...enjoy free slow play or spend money at least once a month or get a subscription when offered.

BTW i got only 44 shards in 3 days on Fabienne.

Edited by fedor
  • Like 1

Yeah I spent 2000 kobans on trying to get Fabienne as well as spending 120 fight energy over 3 days and I still have not hit 50% on her. There needs to be something fixed because her and girls like her will never be possible to get. I think Fabienne should be gifted to people who participated regardless because this is ridiculous.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Event girls, I've gotten sometimes in 1-3 tries before. This new system makes that completely impossible.  In fact, it's more difficult to win event girls than it ever has been period.

I'm going to take a break from this until they fix this.   This legendary is impossible.   They keep stacking event after event after event all the while making it more difficult to win.  That is not fun.  I'm done.

Edited by Master Blaster
  • Like 2

Just now, GeorgeMTO said:

It is not completely impossible. There is still a chance to get 100 attraction in a single hit, as stated in the patch notes.

Now now, this is a thread for people to vent in. We can't have counter arguments coming in and messing with things. Besides the chance to get it is only nearly impossible which is close enough to be completely impossible if we want to exaggerate. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Lhans said:

Now now, this is a thread for people to vent in. We can't have counter arguments coming in and messing with things. Besides the chance to get it is only nearly impossible which is close enough to be completely impossible if we want to exaggerate.

Shrug, if people don't want to be corrected they'll have to not be wrong. I only took issue with the factually incorrect statement, rather than any of the venting. Regardless of the fact that a "suggestions" topic is not where venting is, you know, relevant.

1 hour ago, Kinkoid said:

Finally, we are aware of this situation and are looking into some solutions that would be interesting. The issue with the sequential (at least how we understand what you mean by that) is that if you are unlucky with the beginning of your sequence, you will get your favorite girl last, probably creating some undesired frustration.

if shards are spread among all 3 girls you very probably get your favorite girl last or close to last aswell since you'd get all 3 girls rather close together and thus all of them later than in a sequence. don't get me wrong, i'm fine with how it works currently, just wanted to point that out for factual correctness.

Why aggravate players over the money issue? Just give money with every fight and shards as an extra. This will instantly remove many complaints and this amount of money is not worth fighting over.

I am sure the average number of fights has gone down for boss girls, legendaries and perhaps epics.
You will surely have an issue with 12-day event girls and 5-day revivals where a huge percentage of players got a drop in 1-4 days and where fighting 5-6 days to get to 100 shards will be unacceptable for many - as well as the idea of spending any kobans at all for these girls.
Something needs to be changed there because that will be the biggest wave of protests next month. Higher 100 shard drop chance? So that players would pray not to get 100 too early because the best way would be to be at 80-90 shards and get that many epic flowers? That might actually make shards popular and make players interested in collecting them with the hope of getting those flowers. Nobody would complain that they no longer get the event girl in 1-2 days - and even if you do, well OK, you were robbed of the flowers but got the girl, so there's not a lot to complain about.

Edited by jaybee
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Shrug, if people don't want to be corrected they'll have to not be wrong. I only took issue with the factually incorrect statement, rather than any of the venting. Regardless of the fact that a "suggestions" topic is not where venting is, you know, relevant.

Well they were also suppose to add in suggestions in order to fix the things that they don't like but that's alright, I'm not that strict.

6 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

For your first proposition, the average number of fight necessary to unlock a girl has decreased, so on average, the girls are easier to get and in more reliable way. Increasing the chance to unlock the girl in one fight would unbalance this average and we consider that it would create a bad experience, creating just a feeling of the girls being too easy to obtain.

Darn it. I like the idea of an easy girl, growing your harem is tiring ya know. But I suppose some people like the chase, each to their own preference I guess. However, what would be the average and would said average actually be achievable in a 4 or 5 day event without using kobans or relying on a free drop? Heck I'm willing to give up the free drop if it means making the shard system more reliable to get girls earlier, considering it took me around 2150 fights or so before I even got 1 girl off Karole. I got the last girl in more than 2650 fights so technically the average is more than 880 battles each. That's rather high for common/rare girls or was it by design since they are always there. Beats Fabienne by far who I got in about 480 battles. It almost made me think the rarity is mixed up.

Anyways, I got sidetracked, back to 4/5 days events with no kobans/free drop. Revival events should be okay due to high shard payout at 1-12, however it would probably still be one girl not two. Epic days, no experience yet but I'm guessing people will need to concentrate on one girl and topping her off with kobans near the end of the event rather than perhaps moving from girl to girl and hope to be lucky. What's more frustrating than seeing one partial girl in your harem? 5 partial girls. But considering they all used to be in EP only, I guess having the event is still a chance to pick a girl and get her relatively cheap kobanwise. Legendary days, definitely not doable without kobans/free drop as shown by people coming in to complain. Even with the revival, I think they would still need kobans to top her off.  I personally think the shard drop rate as reasonable (except for Karole) but hey which player wouldn't want free girls at the previous old rate (on the good luck side of the slope anyways).

Regarding the second one, it is not something we desire as it would go against the goal of the system : lower the impact of the RNG without making it disappear. The lower the chances of the attraction points is, the highest chances to get a lose streak in which you get nothing (similar to what we had in the previous system). Yet we are looking into the balance of income. :)

I'm fine with anything that raises me from perpetual poverty.

Finally, we are aware of this situation and are looking into some solutions that would be interesting. The issue with the sequential (at least how we understand what you mean by that) is that if you are unlucky with the beginning of your sequence, you will get your favorite girl last, probably creating some undesired frustration.

Well it's not like people are gonna stop trying to get all the girls even though they may get their alleged favorite last. As for what I meant with sequential, shards will prioritize going to event girls first, then starter, then common, then rare. If your favorite is the rare, it's still reasonable to expect it would be last in line as it's well rarer.

Edited by Lhans
  • Like 3

I love the new system. not more to say.

loosing money because of getting shards - take Edwarda as the current highest legendary's keeper villain. assume 100 single shard drops - that is 1.050M Ymen. That is equivalent of 19 yellow flower gifts = the kind of gift you get when there is shard bonus.

Now assume these 100 drops as ymen only - I doubt that you would be happy for the 1 m ymen and instead complain that you wasted another 100 battles and got nothing. not you in personal, you = the complainer.

most other villains that tend to capture event girls (rare and epic) have much less "lost money" (because are called Grunnt, Ninja Spy, …) and are more likely to give bonus - because of higher shards per shard drop.

I made a test account and rushed through to unlock edwarda: in the lower levels there is a high chance of getting 30-60 shards transformed into bonus - that is a huge boost compared to buy 1 affection for 417 in early game where you have almost no income.

I can see a progress to the forced drop, thus I get feedback if "just one more" does any difference.

last but not least - saving progress on a girl from event to event is the dot on the i - I can be unlucky and I need less luck next time!

k, many words for not more :)

Edited by windia
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Master Blaster said:

Event girls, I've gotten sometimes in 1-3 tries before. This new system makes that completely impossible.  In fact, it's more difficult to win event girls than it ever has been period.

I'm going to take a break from this until they fix this.   This legendary is impossible.   They keep stacking event after event after event all the while making it more difficult to win.  That is not fun.  I'm done.

sorry, your expectations about "drop luck" are far to high. I realized my comfort zone the first time I spend 13 of 14 days for an event girl until she dropped - after I got both drops the event earlier in one day it was a huge setback.

So take a break if you like and don't complain about missing girls in between.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, windia said:

sorry, your expectations about "drop luck" are far to high.

Why do you think there are so many posters with low post counts coming in just to complain? (Barring fake accounts) While the average of fights before you get a girl might be better, people only see their amount of shards saying nope you're not getting this girl at the end of this event.

1) The implication I get from gaining affection shards is that the girl was impressed by your battling and likes you a little because of it. Why would her liking you cancel out the reward you would have gained for winning the battle? I think gaining the cash and the affection would make more sense.

2) Add the ability to gain affection shards for any girl you already have at least 1 affection for - Maybe in Arena battles.

3) not sure if its possible but Boss battle during events that targets individual player - Boss X having captured whatever girl (normal boss girls excluded of course) you have the most affection for.

Edited by SpinelesS
  • Like 2

I think the issue is more just lack of amount of shards over.  Way too many x1, x1, x1, x1, x1's...would be nice if it was either more shards, or the minimum was raised.  such as: opposed to 1-5 per, do 3-10?  that's more up to debate, just seeing a ton of x1's horribly depressing, and that's just for one girl

• Like 1