100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?

pozi

100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. How many girls have you got thanks to a 100 shards drop since the implementation of the new attraction system

• None
    • 5 or more
  2. 2. How many shards had you already collected when you got the 100 shards drop on that girl?

• Got it when the girl's attraction was below 25
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 26-50
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 51-70
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 71-85
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was over 85
    • I'm still to know how a 100 shards drop feels like

OK, second try.

Well, it's been almost a month since the implementation of the new affection system. Several events have passed and, while I'm getting similar results on the number of girls adquired, I'm still to get one thanks to a 100 shards drop, which I do find quite odd (just a feeling based on my very own experience after almost a year playing HH). So I was wondering if those instant drops are actually becoming less and less frequent or it's just a common bad RNG streak on my part. Also, I wanted to know if 100 shards drop are somehow related to the affection already collected on that specific girl. So feel free to submit your vote and reply to this post telling us your own experience 

Edited by pozi
  • Thanks 1

On this, my live account, I've gotten 1 100 shard jackpot (Carine). Between my 2 test accounts (which were created around the time the shard system was implemented) I've gotten like 4 or 5 others. Obviously this questions a little loaded cause if you have a newer account you have more girls and more opportunities to potentially land a 100 jackpot. (On a test account I got Carine within my first 10 attacks of the event, while I've also gotten a regular boss girl 100 crit from like attack 700 overall. RNG is RNG, but I think it is pretty safe to say the odds of hitting the jackpot are at minimum slightly lower than they used to be).

My only 100  was recorded in the first hours of the system on the legendary girl.

It happened as I was buying fights for kobans, using the 30% discount (maybe an influencer?) and as I was at 61 shards (250 fights).

It did not happen during the revival (232 fights for two girls)
and has not happened during the ongoing event (470 fights this far to collect 151 shards).

Conclusion - 100 shard drop is extremely uncommon, it is not slightly lower but considerably lower chance than before.

There's too little information yet to indicate whether spending kobans on fights is a factor that favours 100 shard drops.
Just that according to my current statistics, 250 koban-induced fights led to the drop, while 702 free fights have not led to a full drop.

Another statistic - while spending kobans on a legendary girl, I got 0.244 shards per fight (1-3 shard drops).
470 free fights for an event girl have given me 0.33 shards per fight (1-6 shard drops).
Too early to draw any conclusions yet but I was either extremely lucky with the legendary girl or extremely unlucky with the event - or the koban spend might have been a favourable factor for shard drops.

The second question assumes that the answer to the first question is 1 or 0. There is no answer to take into account my situation, where I got a 100 shard drop while she had around 70, and then the second time I got the 100 shard drop on the second try before getting any other shards.

10 minutes ago, ObviouslyFake said:

The second question assumes that the answer to the first question is 1 or 0. There is no answer to take into account my situation, where I got a 100 shard drop while she had around 70, and then the second time I got the 100 shard drop on the second try before getting any other shards.

Q2 is a multiple choice question

However, no 100 shard drop in this account. But it happened in my other 2 accounts on nutaku and test server.

Edited by Daniele

11 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Q2 is a multiple choice question

By the standard definition of multiple choice, they are both multiple choice questions because they provide multiple choices for me to choose between. If you mean that I could have selected more than one answer, I didn't notice that and wish I could resubmit my answers. However, apparently no one else took advantage of that either, because there are 20 total responses to both questions.

Edited by ObviouslyFake

1 hour ago, ObviouslyFake said:

If you mean that I could have selected more than one answer, I didn't notice that and wish I could resubmit my answers. However, apparently no one else took advantage of that either, because there are 20 total responses to both questions.

Yes, i meant a multiple answer question ;)

FIRST:When started the atraction system mode??In Fabianne??

if it started in Fabianne (legendary girl) i got 7

EXPLANATION:Fabianne(legendary)------paying and paying kobans because i needed a legendary know-how girl (a lot of kobans spends but less than normal because are actived kobans 33% free)

Loving Lupa(green)   -------re-event

Loving Bunny (green) -----re-event

Loving Pelaggie(yellow)---re-event Pachinko( i no remember the tryes maybe 1 try ;)

Loving Virginia (purple)---re-event Pachinko (i think on more than 3 tryes)

Carine(green) -----------------new event (some more dificult than re-event)(Friday got her)

Alex(yellow) -------------------new event (some more difficult than re-event)(Saturday got her)

3 times in event Pachinko but no luck in girls and no luck in avatars

I no understand the QUESTION:2. How many shards had you already collected when you got the 100 shards drop on that girl?

5 hours ago, ObviouslyFake said:

By the standard definition of multiple choice, they are both multiple choice questions because they provide multiple choices for me to choose between. If you mean that I could have selected more than one answer, I didn't notice that and wish I could resubmit my answers. However, apparently no one else took advantage of that either, because there are 20 total responses to both questions.

Well, my first intention with question 2 was to focus on the girl you had the most attraction before her 100 shards direct drop. Then I saw the "multiple choice" option and selected that but I don't really know how it works. Anyway this wasn't a statistical approach, just curiosity so I'm actually more interested in your comments than in your voting. Your answer is perfect for me, thanks.

On 3/10/2019 at 7:38 AM, pozi said:

OK, second try.

Well, it's been almost a month since the implementation of the new affection system. Several events have passed and, while I'm getting similar results on the number of girls adquired, I'm still to get one thanks to a 100 shards drop, which I do find quite odd (just a feeling based on my very own experience after almost a year playing HH). So I was wondering if those instant drops are actually becoming less and less frequent or it's just a common bad RNG streak on my part. Also, I wanted to know if 100 shards drop are somehow related to the affection already collected on that specific girl. So feel free to submit your vote and reply to this post telling us your own experience 

im lucky if i get 10 shards on a drop avrage is 3

Edited by Jonny hungwell

First off, it's clearly not a myth.

Second, if you can edit the title of your second question, you could ask for the shards you already had on the first girl, or the average shards over all girls.

Congrats to the person who just got 90 flowers, that's an awesome result.

52 minutes ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

how you can get 100??in pachinko??

That's the point of this poll, isn't it?
After player feedback, the dev team decided to keep the chance of getting a full girl in ordinary boss fights (getting a full girl with the new system means an ordinary boss fight gives you 100 shards). What we are trying to find out is how little chance there is to get that drop.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, pozi said:

OK, second try.

Considering we had only two events since the system was implemented - 3 girls it's not surprising that many players(me included) have not had the chance to ecperience a 100 shard drop especially if the chance of it is lower than before. I guess we would have more data with further events.

Still, pretty soon everybody has done 1,000 boss fights with the new system (excluding those for boss girls. just for legendary/epic/revival/event girls).
And if we continue to have around half of the players not experiencing a 100 shard drop at that point, it means the average chance is around 0.1% or basically non-existent and never worth hoping for.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cantrix said:

Considering we had only two events since the system was implemented - 3 girls it's not surprising that many players(me included) have not had the chance to ecperience a 100 shard drop especially if the chance of it is lower than before. I guess we would have more data with further events.

Yeah, I didn't take into account that Valentine's Event was a revival one (I wasn't here last year so for me it was a completely new event). That's obviously having an impact on the results

18 hours ago, jaybee said:

That's the point of this poll, isn't it?
After player feedback, the dev team decided to keep the chance of getting a full girl in ordinary boss fights (getting a full girl with the new system means an ordinary boss fight gives you 100 shards). What we are trying to find out is how little chance there is to get that drop.

wow sure??i thhink only can get 1-3, 1-5 ,...

for now  i no can got girls in this mode,only got girls for pieces :P

i will try get girls in adventure and if i have luck say you guys