100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?

pozi

100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. How many girls have you got thanks to a 100 shards drop since the implementation of the new attraction system

• None
    • 5 or more
  2. 2. How many shards had you already collected when you got the 100 shards drop on that girl?

• Got it when the girl's attraction was below 25
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 26-50
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 51-70
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 71-85
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was over 85
    • I'm still to know how a 100 shards drop feels like

• 3 weeks later...

I had long since given up on these, having assumed they stopped after you got to higher levels... but all of a sudden (perhaps something related to the 5 year anniversary celebration?), I just received two of them almost back to back!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ali-n said:

I had long since given up on these, having assumed they stopped after you got to higher levels... but all of a sudden (perhaps something related to the 5 year anniversary celebration?), I just received two of them almost back to back!

they were always there, congratz btw

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Only three months since the last one... not bad. Fifth one for me:

image.png.ce31aa1fd6c31fd03e05104dfcf696d6.png

The best side is that this happened on the third drop on the first girl I tried for in this event, so I had 13 Epic Flowers bonus and 78 combativity left (from the 110 pool brought from August) to pound Edwarda for Sherly. Event started nicely, can only hope that it will go on like this.

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tell me, has anyone got a x100 drop on Trixie yet?  I think they must've removed these.  I haven't actually had a single x100 drop since the last Orgy Days event,which (for 6 accounts) is very unusual for me.

If they have gone (or the drop rate for them is dramatically reduced), this seems to be a pattern that has steadily crept into this game - right across the board with respect to drop rates.

If members can reply that they have, indeed, gained Trixie with a x100 drop then I'll just put it down to my bad luck.

• 3 weeks later...

100 Shards drops happen (very rarely) during villain fights (Except for Mythics). I don't know the probability, but it appears to be around 0.1% or less; so it's something you only see once per month or so. It's always nice when it happens, but don't count on that to unlock hundreds of girls :)

Epic and Mythic Pachinko also give 100 Shards (Either 0 or 100, unlike villains who can also give just a few shards), but with a much higher drop rate (Well... Until the next nerf at least :D ). Epic Orbs are approximately 1/15, and MyP Orbs are approximately 1/50 Orbs (But I believe this probably is halved if you still have Avatars, because as you mentioned, Avatars have a 50% chance of dropping, *before* you even get a chance for a girl). So the 1/50 drop rate is usually reported by players who have already obtained all avatars.

Edited by Liliat

15 minutes ago, Liliat said:

100 Shards drops happen (very rarely) during villain fights (Except for Mythics). I don't know the probability, but it appears to be around 0.1% or less; so it's something you only see once per month or so. It's always nice when it happens, but don't count on that to unlock hundreds of girls :)

Epic and Mythic Pachinko also give 100 Shards (Either 0 or 100, unlike villains who can also give just a few shards), but with a much higher drop rate (Well... Until the next nerf at least :D ). Epic Orbs are approximately 1/15, and MyP Orbs are approximately 1/50 Orbs (But I believe this probably is halved if you still have Avatars, because as you mentioned, Avatars have a 50% chance of dropping, *before* you even get a chance for a girl). So the 1/50 drop rate is usually reported by players who have already obtained all avatars.

Ok, so if I am understanding what you are saying, is that the 100 shard drops are about 0.1% of the shard drops? Or something like that.

As for the Epic and Mythic Pachinko I should not expect to see any here as long as I still have Avatars to drop?

il y a 18 minutes, abcabcatmail.com a dit :

As for the Epic and Mythic Pachinko I should not expect to see any here as long as I still have Avatars to drop?

Not exactly: Epic Pachinko doesn't have Avatars, as Kenrae mentioned, so the drop rate should be approximately 1/15 for everyone.

Regarding Mythic Pachinko, first you have a 50% chance of getting an avatar, and then you have a 1/50 chance of getting a girl (if you didn't get an avatar). So if you still have avatars left, the total probability for a girl is around 1/100 (Not 0). It can still happen, but people without avatars left will get twice as many chances getting the girls.

Edited by Liliat