100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?

pozi

100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. How many girls have you got thanks to a 100 shards drop since the implementation of the new attraction system

• None
    • 5 or more
  2. 2. How many shards had you already collected when you got the 100 shards drop on that girl?

• Got it when the girl's attraction was below 25
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 26-50
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 51-70
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 71-85
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was over 85
    • I'm still to know how a 100 shards drop feels like

On 3/10/2019 at 11:38 PM, pozi said:

OK, second try.

Well, it's been almost a month since the implementation of the new affection system. Several events have passed and, while I'm getting similar results on the number of girls adquired, I'm still to get one thanks to a 100 shards drop, which I do find quite odd (just a feeling based on my very own experience after almost a year playing HH). So I was wondering if those instant drops are actually becoming less and less frequent or it's just a common bad RNG streak on my part. Also, I wanted to know if 100 shards drop are somehow related to the affection already collected on that specific girl. So feel free to submit your vote and reply to this post telling us your own experience 

During the last revival I had two (both Virginia) and in the Easter Feast event I had another two (Carine and Alex).  From my experience I don't think the chances of a x100 shard reward have decreased.  However, in one account (Peckerbird) not only have I yet to get a x100 shard reward, but I have Fabienne sitting on only 68 shards, the worst result of all my accounts.

10 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

I think the next poll should add players level in the question. 

Would be interesting to see, if those levels affect 100 drop rates. After all, right now I'm leaning into idea that 100 drop are more common for lower level/new players.

In all honesty i had thought it always was. I remember it was easy in the beginning to get the girls and turned harder after you had a few. I just figured that it was how many are in your harem already that determines how easy you get girls

4 hours ago, John 1039 said:

Can you kindly confirm or deny or further explain the following official comment?

this is - in case you did not realize it by yourself until now - simple:

• first there is: is a girl obtainable?
  • then there is "shard drop or something else"
  • then the girl is picked
  • then the possible amount is picked on base of the chosen girl

that means:

• if you have no boss girl left, any shard drop can only be for an event girl
  • if you have one or more boss girls left: after the choice "shard or something else" there is the probability that this drop goes into a boss girl

Because a boss girl get the shard amount of a boss girl, not the higher or lower of an event girl.

3 hours ago, jelom said:

Finally I have had a 100 shard drop (she was at 66 shards at that moment)

image.png.7028cdb5441df1627d04566e66cc8264.png

a pity that I cannot change my vote.

Wow and you got 66 bonus flowers.  Not a bad thing and very useful in upgrading her affection quickly.  Can I ask if you're know-how?  If so you were doubly blessed, assuming her stats continue the trend of new epic or legendary girls being better than those previous.  Hey, well done!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, windia said:
  • then there is "shard drop or something else" 
  • then the girl is picked 

If any possible drop, common or event, is chosen at random then all drops will have equal chance to drop shards. This would mean that similar to when a boss has three common drops left, the player has to reach almost 400 shards before 100 shards for one drop can be expected.

As far as I know, this is not the case. Obviously, the event drop either gets a higher preference in the calculation or is mostly separate. I just would've liked it confirmed whether clearing out common drops before events was worth it or not.

Guest miguel
14 hours ago, jelom said:

Finally I have had a 100 shard drop (she was at 66 shards at that moment)

image.png.7028cdb5441df1627d04566e66cc8264.png

a pity that I cannot change my vote.

how do you got 100 shard drop at all one time do you do perform 1x or perform 10x sorry my english

7 hours ago, jelom said:

Always 1x, using 10x is wasting kobans

but it seems like 10x is somehow a better way to get a girl in Legendary-Days (this is a theory according to result on last legendary days, maybe I will test this on test account on next legendary days)

36 minutes ago, NotBlueNeon said:

but it seems like 10x is somehow a better way to get a girl in Legendary-Days (this is a theory according to result on last legendary days, maybe I will test this on test account on next legendary days)

Kinkoid has explicitly said: No, 1 10x is exactly the same as 10 1x, it just costs kobans and saves a bit of clicking and time.

Also 10x can waste attacks. If you get enough hearts on attack 1 of 10 to get the girl the remaining 9 happen anyway even though there are no no more girls to get.

I'm still a 100x shard virgin sadly. Ever since the shard system was introduced my insta-drop rate has dropped considerably. Can be coincidence or not, hard to say without actual numbers backing it up.

The epic days event right now is giving me terrible results anyhow, not only the insta drop is hiding from me, shards in general are scarce. Hopefully RNG will be kinder with me in the future.

17 hours ago, John 1039 said:

If any possible drop, common or event, is chosen at random then all drops will have equal chance to drop shards. This would mean that similar to when a boss has three common drops left, the player has to reach almost 400 shards before 100 shards for one drop can be expected.

As far as I know, this is not the case. Obviously, the event drop either gets a higher preference in the calculation or is mostly separate. I just would've liked it confirmed whether clearing out common drops before events was worth it or not.

No it does not:

if shards drop and afterwards the girl is picked - you just give a higher probability to pick an event girl. 

and yes, the shown discord quote says that you benefit from clearing boss girls in advance. well, technically it just says there is an influence - which should it be if not "no shard drop goes to boss girl"?

(well, that is what my logic tells me and yet noone showed me a logical flaw)

6 hours ago, windia said:

No it does not:

"No it does not", what?:|

if shards drop and afterwards the girl is picked - you just give a higher probability to pick an event girl. 

I also said the same thing: "Obviously, the event drop either gets a higher preference in the calculation or is mostly separate."

... and yes, the shown discord quote says that you benefit from clearing boss girls in advance. well, technically it just says there is an influence - which should it be if not "no shard drop goes to boss girl"?

You're still missing the main point: "I just would've liked it confirmed whether clearing out common drops before events was worth it or not." Do common drops lead to dozens of more fights for events drops or just a couple more?o.O

Edited by John 1039

Guest miguel
18 hours ago, Birdie_ said:

... and then I got my second 100 shard drop within a week.

img.jpg

oh my god for really just how do you do that, tell in details like do you go when your combativity is at 20 ? do type of girls do you use, are they the same as the judy type, are they comom rare or legendary ? , do you go one by one or 10x ? just how in details please i just find hard to believe this much lucky in someone i like so many people never have a 100 shard at one turn and you just have your second one

21 minutes ago, Guest miguel said:

oh my god for really just how do you do that, tell in details like do you go when your combativity is at 20 ? do type of girls do you use, are they the same as the judy type, are they comom rare or legendary ? , do you go one by one or 10x ? just how in details please i just find hard to believe this much lucky in someone i like so many people never have a 100 shard at one turn and you just have your second one

None of those things affect the rate, because the devs have confirmed that NOTHING affects the drop rate.

Since the attraction system came out I've spent every single energy on bosses with girls, event and regular, as well as about 7000 kobans refilling energy. Only gotten a single 100 shard drop on fabienne once she was already at like 70-80 shards. The drop rate feels ludicrously low. The attraction system was suppose to be a safety net I thought, but it did nothing for the  unluckiest people.