100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?

pozi

100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. How many girls have you got thanks to a 100 shards drop since the implementation of the new attraction system

• None
    • 5 or more
  2. 2. How many shards had you already collected when you got the 100 shards drop on that girl?

• Got it when the girl's attraction was below 25
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 26-50
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 51-70
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 71-85
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was over 85
    • I'm still to know how a 100 shards drop feels like

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

100 Shards drops happen (very rarely) during villain fights (Except for Mythics). I don't know the probability, but it appears to be around 0.1% or less; so it's something you only see once per month or so.

According to my annotated stats you can expect 1 lucky x100 drop approximately every 3450 battles (0,029%), so don't expect it much more than every two months if you have average luck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Are the normal common girls more likely to drop 100 shards? Otherwise I feel like I won the fucking lottery. Got Queen Titania 100x right now after getting Sugu 100x on the last event a few days ago. Thought I got a bug first since I only knew about this when it came to clubchampions and was a bit dumfonded first....

On the downside, I got no eventgirlshard all day despite pumping all combativity I have out, so it seems everything comes for a price. Considering I´m usually pretty unlucky when it comes to stuff like this I expect the next 100x-drop somewhere around June 2028 XD

Edited by Saradis

15 hours ago, Saradis said:

Are the normal common girls more likely to drop 100 shards? Otherwise I feel like I won the fucking lottery. Got Queen Titania 100x right now after getting Sugu 100x on the last event a few days ago. Thought I got a bug first since I only knew about this when it came to clubchampions and was a bit dumfonded first....

On the downside, I got no eventgirlshard all day despite pumping all combativity I have out, so it seems everything comes for a price. Considering I´m usually pretty unlucky when it comes to stuff like this I expect the next 100x-drop somewhere around June 2028 XD

they drop all the same, it's just bad luck

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, blaa said:

long time no see, not the best event to get it, but no complaints ofc

image.png.632306061957c8e05ce402520940ab58.png

You also got one :D ? (I got mine at 95 shards so I didn´t feel like sharing..I just hate 100 shard drops when you´re pretty much done..so unsatisfying imho) but congratz ^^

• Like 3

It looks like Fabienne likes to drop with 100 shards 😉 - I got her today too. Had only 4 drops with 14 shads bevor, so it's a nice thing. Sadly not some days later in LC, but a birth in the hand is worth two in the bush. 😃

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3
  • Hearts 1

I´m pretty sure that I just got a 100x shard drop on chill albane :D

(this is the 3rd this month for me after fabienne and vermella :D )
(before you guys hate me: I´m pretty sure that I didn´t had a 100shard drop for almost half a year before those 3 :P )

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...