100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?

pozi

100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. How many girls have you got thanks to a 100 shards drop since the implementation of the new attraction system

• None
    • 5 or more
  2. 2. How many shards had you already collected when you got the 100 shards drop on that girl?

• Got it when the girl's attraction was below 25
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 26-50
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 51-70
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 71-85
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was over 85
    • I'm still to know how a 100 shards drop feels like

5 hours ago, Guest miguel said:

oh my god for really just how do you do that, tell in details like do you go when your combativity is at 20 ? do type of girls do you use, are they the same as the judy type, are they comom rare or legendary ? , do you go one by one or 10x ? just how in details please i just find hard to believe this much lucky in someone i like so many people never have a 100 shard at one turn and you just have your second one

It might be worth to notice that I used about 12.000 Kobans for refills in order to get all the event girls. This gave about 60 refills and corresponds to about 24 days of "regular" battles without bought refills.

Thus, the pure number of combats increases the possibilty to get two 100 shards within a single week.  I am certain that it does not matter, but I always used 1x battles (not wanting to waste Kobans) and am battling with two legendary girls and one rare girl.

image.png.83bb5b10ea214dd2afc7b76d99ed9239.png

I continue my existence as a lucky bastard.  This is three times now I've had the x100 drop in Peregrine Took and two in other accounts.  I had 69 shards already so that means a good collection of epic flowers.

-----------------------------------------------------

Just an update... To burst my own bubble, unless I get another one of these x100 shard rewards, this will be my only success this event, my worst result ever, apart from the last Legendary Days.  The next best account is Evelyn on 71 shards, not quite enough to justify the expenditure of kobans for refills because 1-2 x1 or x5 shard drops per round of 20 would not be enough for me to gain her.  As for the other accounts, the next best is Trinket on 45 shards, clearly a no-no for any probability of success, apart from a x100 drop.  With less than one refill left in the time available, I shall max out the combativity count with part refills and try one last time before the end.  I'd rather build my koban count for x10 Epic Packinko.  I haven't taken part in this since I got Val Mavin in Adrian'smole.  Sure, I have enough kobans to give it a go in Epic Days, but I have assessed the risk of complete failure as too great to make it worth trying, given the rate of shard drops to date.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Sad 2

Whooooooohoooo.

Got my first 100 heart drop. I am a bit conflicted. I have been pounding on Roko for 5 months. Finally getting one of his (or Karol's) girls would be really nice. But hey. Nicole + 54 flowers after 81 fights is nice too. Enough to instantly upgrade Nicole to 2 stars, finish another epic girl's third star and have lots left over. (Working on Pooky now).

17 hours ago, sucker360 said:

Of course the day I vote "no" I get it. Already had 74 sharts on her. And yes, this was in the day between events, but for some reason I was unable to access the forum until just now.

100Shards.thumb.jpg.8fb1f17fa48837e5bb6728aff847fcb0.jpg

Okay, you've just answered my question.  I was about to ask whether anyone has had a x100 reward for a regular boss girl and you got Cunegonde.  Well done!  I can't get any shards for these girls lately, let alone a hundred of them in one hit.  AND, that's a lot of flowers!

Congrats to all. In my case, another event has passed without a 100 shards drop. I got both girls with 3 refills, though. But it's somehow frustrating to play 7 (seven!) events in a row without an instant drop. None in more than a month and a half. On average I think I've acquired about the same number of girls I'd have acquired with the previous system, but this way is quite less funny. Every time I get a girl I don't get the feeling I'm winning something, I'm just grinding. Farming games were never my cup of tea. Not saying I'm quitting but... well, it's not what it was before, there's something missing even if I can get more girls this way

• Like 2

11 hours ago, pozi said:

Congrats to all. In my case, another event has passed without a 100 shards drop. I got both girls with 3 refills, though. But it's somehow frustrating to play 7 (seven!) events in a row without an instant drop. None in more than a month and a half. On average I think I've acquired about the same number of girls I'd have acquired with the previous system, but this way is quite less funny. Every time I get a girl I don't get the feeling I'm winning something, I'm just grinding. Farming games were never my cup of tea. Not saying I'm quitting but... well, it's not what it was before, there's something missing even if I can get more girls this way

You're in good company, or so I think: I am part of the slice of players that has still to obtain a 100 shard drop since the affection system took place, and if I understood correctly we are still the greater majority of players, so to give an (at least temporary) answer to the topic question, the 100 shard drop by now is more myth than reality.

Finally got my first 100 shard drop, but now I'm kind of confused because technically it took three battles, so it wasn't a single drop or I just got cheated out of some money. I don't know. Has anyone else noticed this? 'Cause no matter how I look at it, I should have either gotten more than 100 shards (the actual 100 shard drop and then the two smaller shard drops) or I should have gotten 122k ymens. What happened to my rewards for those last 2 battles? Or can we get something in between the normal amount of shards and the 100 drop?

KHcDi6z.png

I am already upset and hate this system and then you tell there 100 drop that you can get at once, good for you guys whose that lucky ,but to me it just worse than the old system due the random drop of so few shards like whaaat !! the old one was random drop for a girl a whole girl . Now if you are not a money whale you cant got more than two

-_-?!

Edited by Asf

6 hours ago, Asf said:

I am already upset and hate this system and then you tell there 100 drop that you can get at once, good for you guys whose that lucky ,but to me it just worse than the old system due the random drop of so few shards like whaaat !! the old one was random drop for a girl a whole girl . Now if you are not a money whale you cant got more than two

-_-?!

in 4-5 days event, you can 2 girls roughy with no refill or 1-2 refill

in 7-12 days event, you can get 2 girls for sure except you are having the worse luck on earth

If you are active enough (playing every 6 or 10 hours) you should probably have both girls as I said above

to me it just worse than the old system due the random drop of so few shards like whaaat !! the old one was random drop for a girl a whole girl

that not the point of the system, this system gives you the progress of how you are doing, it not like the old system that there someone spending 10K+ kobans on the normal event and still didn't get anything, you probably used to get a girl in few fights or without spending any kobans. I look to your data in Tof, it seems like you are not that active, i have no surprise that you complain about this

Edited by NotBlueNeon

4 hours ago, NotBlueNeon said:

in 7-12 days event, you can get 2 girls for sure except you are having the worse luck on earth 

No, definitely not. You need to be lucky to get both girls for free and no refills. It's not something to expect.

In my last 5-day revival I had 265 free fights and got one girl + 21 shards for another girl. I was missing around 150 free fights (3 days of fights or 6-7 refills) to get both for free.

During a 12-day event you can get one girl for free for sure. The second girl is for free if you are lucky, needs a few refills if you have average luck and will be unobtainable with bad luck. About a third of the players will be lucky and get both for free, a third need a few refills, nothing major, and a third will fail at both girls or need to invest a lot into refills.

Initial expectations from the system were too high and based on the few superlucky players who reported their lucky hits and fight numbers first. As the shard system continues, the trend is towards disappointment and more fights needed, not towards "oh, it's actually pretty easy".

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jaybee said:

During a 12-day event you can get one girl for free for sure. The second girl is for free if you are lucky, needs a few refills

for average luck, the player will get around 20 shards a day (48 fight per day) so the player probably get the girl in 4-5 days (8-10 days for both girl)

Also please note here: "average luck" in this case mean "no bad luck(getting nothing in a day or more) no good luck(getting highest RNG often)"

In my last 5-day revival I had 265 free fights and got one girl + 21 shards for another girl. I was missing around 150 free fights (3 days of fights or 6-7 refills) to get both for free.

in this case, if you been looking into the forum at the time event is running, you can see here that the RNG is lower than normal for Epic day, I'm not defending the last Epic days here because I didn't get any girl (48 shards Evelyn)

No, definitely not. You need to be lucky to get both girls for free and no refills. It's not something to expect.

looking from your perspective here, it seems like you been into bad luck side a lot since the shards system was introduced

From your reply, you are only talking about your case. if you look in feedback there a topic where people drop their data on shards, you should look into that and rethink again

Edited by NotBlueNeon

No, I have been superlucky.
Got my 100 shard drop during legendary days a couple of hours into the shard system (208 fights). There have been 1,300 event fights since then without a 100 shard drop. With 0.1% one-in-a-thousand chances, I can expect around 500 more fights before I get my second full drop, so I would not be surprised if it happens at the next event in mid-April or at a revival at the end of April.

Classical event - superlucky with 315 and 219 fights in February. Did not have to buy refills. Now with nearly 150 fights I already have 48 shards and can expect to get my girl with around 300 fights on the 6th day.

I am not talking about epic days but about ordinary revivals. Extremely superlucky in February with 128+105 fights. In March: 212 + 54 for 21 shards.
Another player's statistics: February revival 148+104, March revival 188+130 (i.e. had to buy refills because there are around 250 free fights).
With each revival there are more players who discover that only needing 250 fights to get two girls is extreme luck. More typically you need around 300 fights (2 refills). When unlucky you need to buy 5+ refills.

12 hours ago, NotBlueNeon said:

If you are active enough (playing every 6 or 10 hours) you should probably have both girls as I said above

in the event days I never let the battle bar get filled I am that active, and take this new event for ex we are in the end of the third day and I only got 22 shards of Bitch .

12 hours ago, NotBlueNeon said:

that not the point of the system, this system gives you the progress of how you are doing, it not like the old system that there someone spending 10K+ kobans on the normal event and still didn't get anything, you probably used to get a girl in few fights or without spending any kobans. I look to your data in Tof, it seems like you are not that active, i have no surprise that you complain about this

of coarse you will see me complain ,in the old system I didn't miss any drop-able girl (except 2 legendary) and Didn't spent more than 3k kobans   in the whole year and that include all the epic days girls ,but now I had spend more than 20k+ to get some girls and didn't get them all .

all what they did was shifting the random drop of the girl to random drops of the shards of the girl ?!

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Asf said:

in the event days I never let the battle bar get filled I am that active, and take this new event for ex we are in the end of the third day and I only got 22 shards of Bitch .

of coarse you will see me complain ,in the old system I didn't miss any drop-able girl (except 2 legendary) and Didn't spent more than 3k kobans   in the whole year and that include all the epic days girls ,but now I had spend more than 20k+ to get some girls and didn't get them all .

all what they did was shifting the random drop of the girl to random drops of the shards of the girl ?!

I think you should focus less on "epic days", the point of epic days is giving the player a chance to get pachinko exclusive girls for free

anyway, wish you luck

• Thanks 1

Got one lucky drop so far (roko girl). Before the new system I had a drop around every 4 - 5 days. It was a lot easier to farm some money, because I could easily spend 3-4 days on roko and then change to the boss I needed to fight for the event girl. In the new system I can hardly make this strategy work, sometimes I get 3 shards in a row and sometimes I can fight 60-80 times. If i get two-three shard drops on the "wrong" girl I need to spend too much kobans, so not worth it, i guess.