100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?

pozi

100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. How many girls have you got thanks to a 100 shards drop since the implementation of the new attraction system

• None
    • 5 or more
  2. 2. How many shards had you already collected when you got the 100 shards drop on that girl?

• Got it when the girl's attraction was below 25
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 26-50
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 51-70
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 71-85
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was over 85
    • I'm still to know how a 100 shards drop feels like

Hadn't thought to take a screenshot of it, but I just got my second 100 shard drop, Bitch in the current event. I had 9 shards on her already, just got a new combat point and tried it, suddenly 109 shards. Well now I can go back to trying to get Lola and Pelagie.

My first 100 shard drop was Eugenie, but I had dismissed it because it was a 10x try and I just figured I was lucky with the RNG.

And at the end of an entire weekend where I was bound to play on mobile (because the public wifi i usually use was down), I got my first (and unexpected) lucky 100 on Malina (with a 25 epic flower bonus). Hope to gather at least a bit of shards on my last two Karole's girls in these free days.

Well, proved it myself, though not sure whether this was a combination of totals or a single hit as a 10x execution. I assume a single payout. This also meant I got 2 girls in mere minutes, as earlier I finished off easter bunny which had been stuck at 94 hearts since yesterday.

tentimes.thumb.PNG.00992c997e6bf098780f0c774b411f76.PNG

Edited by sucker360

5 minutes ago, sucker360 said:

Well, proved it myself, though not sure whether this was a combination of totals or a single hit as a 10x execution. I assume a single payout. This also meant I got 2 girls in mere minutes, as earlier I finished off easter bunny which had been stuck at 94 hearts since yesterday.

tentimes.thumb.PNG.00992c997e6bf098780f0c774b411f76.PNG

As individual drops on Roko are a max of 4, so max of 40 in 10, yes it was a 100 drop.

En 19/3/2019 a las 21:27, pozi dijo:

Congrats to all who lost their 100 shards virginity during Spring Break... I'll need to wait a bit more, it seems I still haven't found the right one lol

It turns out that my special one was Sara Jay. Got her this morning. Jay!

Some of these posts have answered my question: Has anyone had a x100 drop for a boss girl?  The answer is yes, it seems, not for me though.  However, I did get Iron Viola to drop with a x100 jackpot in the latest revival.  I'm like one of the others.  I would love to get Toshiko in one account as she is sitting on x76 in that one.

20 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Some of these posts have answered my question: Has anyone had a x100 drop for a boss girl?  The answer is yes, it seems, not for me though.  However, I did get Iron Viola to drop with a x100 jackpot in the latest revival.  I'm like one of the others.  I would love to get Toshiko in one account as she is sitting on x76 in that one.

It is, yes. My only 100 drop so far was on farming roko, sucked because I love fighting him, but a girl in my harem is a girl in my harem, right?

On 4/6/2019 at 6:26 PM, Chthugha said:

Having none of them yet as well >,<
I think I'd prefer getting 100 shards for Toshiko right now.
That would drop the amount of time needed for Karole considerably.

I am ok with that too. It would give me 96 flowers now. 🤭