Starting to feel like Sisyphus

MisterCat

Karole is nearly to level 300, and I've barely made it half way to even getting one girl from her.  While I sort of like the attraction system, the amount currently given out for Karole is just too little.  Needs to be bumped up quite a bit.  To make things worse, since the attraction is given out more or less randomly, Karole will be roughly level 900 before getting the last girl.  Oh, and she gives no money, either....

sisyphis.jpg.86f28d85adac47a144cdff953b536078.jpg

And 50 days later, here's my progress.

2077663878_ScreenShot05-19-19at08_52PM.PNG.65f79a3ff6fb2e73c6be3855f6a67a14.PNG

Only another 40-50 days and I might actually get a girl from Karole.   Needless to say, I'm in the camp that thinks Karole's drop rate needs to be upped by a fact or 4 or 5.  It really sucks the fun out of the game.

Strangely enough Rin won the shard race.  She dropped on 5/30.  Roughly 95 days to get one drop under the new system.  While I do like the shard system, the drop rate for Karole (and I assume the boss after her) is much much too low for fun gameplay.

Edited by MisterCat
2nd Update on progress.

About a month and a half has passed since the introduction of the fragment system, and 43% of the required quantity has already been collected. I think this is quite good. Getting girls from the last bosses has always been a long history, in the old system I saw the first girl from Ryouko Sensei only after 4 months.

5 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

A) she caps at 310

B) Had you started leveling her before the attraction system came out? If so it makes it look worse than it is. 

I started leveling after attraction system came out.
I have Karole on 310 now, and girls on 59, 58, 48, so the system definitely fails, ( this is about 1800+ battles, very large control sample )

@BananaJoy before the new system he got all the girls before level karole 310, look at "chit chat" this system is terribly demotivating. I like that you can see progress, but the drop simply scares away.

Edited by fap.titans.gra

There were people who got all of Roko's girls before he was maxed, and others who took until well after he was maxed to get the 1st. The spread now should be less severe. You're comparing your average luck with someone else's good luck. The system is fine, but your comparison fails.

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Takong BanJy as an example 😂

He more than likely kobaned his way to them. That is a very bad example to pick.

it would be a bad example if he used it for something like "time required to get the girls". but he associated it with karole's lvl so it makes no difference if the fights were bought or naturally regenerated.

on a more general note: my feeling says that when the attraction system was implemented the overall amount of fights needed to get a permanent troll girl increased by quite a significant amount. reports/claims of other people support that.
however the trigger/reason for this change is more likely to be the removing of permanent troll girls from the epic pachinko, it was just released simultaneously to the attraction system. thus this only applies to permanent troll girls, not event girls or other forms of temporary girls! don't cite me wrong on this!!!

Edited by Habi
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Habi said:

it would be a bad example if he used it for something like "time required to get the girls". but he associated it with karole's lvl so it makes no difference if the fights were bought or naturally regenerated.

on a more general note: my feeling says that when the attraction system was implemented the overall amount of fights needed to get a permanent troll girl increased by quite a significant amount. reports/claims of other people support that.
however the trigger/reason for this change is more likely to be the removing of permanent troll girls from the epic pachinko, it was just released simultaneously to the attraction system. thus this only applies to permanent troll girls, not event girls or other forms of temporary girls! don't cite me wrong on this!!!

nono, he used it as an example as someone who got all girls before the shard system, and how everyone who didn't is f'ed now.

25 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

nono, he used it as an example as someone who got all girls before the shard system, and how everyone who didn't is f'ed now.

Yeah but we know there are people who got them all without spending Kobans or maxing her level (stupid @Darsca), so even if that's the correct interpretation it's still a valid point.

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Yeah but we know there are people who got them all without spending Kobans or maxing her level (stupid @Darsca), so even if that's the correct interpretation it's still a valid point.

The only point I made was that he wasn't the best example to pick -_-

Some people  are more lucky than other. I realy have not seen big differences with drops on the Bosses. The special events is different  story. I used to manage to get all of the girls offered (maybe just luck), but now only scratched 1 in 4 days frame using kobans as well.

Edited by fedor

10 hours ago, fap.titans.gra said:

I have Karole on 310 now, and girls on 59, 58, 48, so the system definitely fails, ( this is about 1800+ battles, very large control sample )

Wait, does Karole show three girls for you?  I ask because in the original announcement, I thought she was supposed to, but for me she is only dropping shards for Rin and Toshiko.  They're the only ones who show in her battle screen, too.

BTW, I maxed her out at level 310 two days ago, and am still only about half way to getting Rin and Toshiko, too: 53 and 48, respectively.

ETA: Oh, hey, I already have Willow.  Must have scored her in a Pachinko play.

Edited by EdMuse
Correction of information in post.

8 minutes ago, EdMuse said:

Wait, does Karole show three girls for you?  I ask because in the original announcement, I thought she was supposed to, but for me she is only dropping shards for Rin and Toshiko.  They're the only ones who show in her battle screen, too.

BTW, I maxed her out at level 310 two days ago, and am still only about half way to getting Rin and Toshiko, too: 53 and 48, respectively.

1. Go to your harem page.

2. Click on the search button (magnifying glass).

3. Under filter by, you should select Worlds and then select 11 Ninja Sacred Lands.

It will show you all world 11 girls (Rin, Toshiko and Willow). My guess is that you got Willow without even noticing it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2019 at 12:16 PM, Chthugha said:

It will show you all world 11 girls (Rin, Toshiko and Willow). My guess is that you got Willow without even noticing it.

You're exactly right.  I had edited my previous post to mention that.  I don't even know when or how I got Willow.  My thought was that it was in some arbitrary Pachinko game, don't I recall correctly that Karole's girls weren't supposed to be available in Pachinko?  Or was that someone else?  At any rate, yes, I did already have her.

On 3/31/2019 at 12:31 PM, NotBlueNeon said:

guys just chill out, you not gonna use those girls anyway

That's true, to some extent.  But they're worth income.  And they provide a small ego boost, too.  And by that, I mean your ego score, not your actual ego...I mean, unless you're into that kind of thing.... 🤣

On 3/31/2019 at 6:31 PM, NotBlueNeon said:

guys just chill out, you not gonna use those girls anyway

You don't use them, you love them and show that you care for every single one of them just like every harem king should. ^_^

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/3/2020 at 3:17 AM, vikings13 said:

drop rate sucks as you have to pay real cash for it...or play it for like another 4 years.........as nobody reads this i am just talking to myself............

hopefully nobody reads this, because it's just nonsense.

• 3 weeks later...