Clubs (bad investment) Things that would be necessary

Jan Red Dragon

Thanks to the creators of the game for having already active clubs, but I want to make two or three suggestions as well as I want some player to also ideas
1.Upgrade the upgrades using money is a .... bad idea
 -You should also be able to climb with quests for example: Clean the harem using 3 girls

*.hardcore girl that her like the corn.
 *Charm girl with a type of posture
*Know-how girl that will be years old this month
  Reward: 100 points to go up in clubs

2.a club store to sell your used clothes to a friend of the clud

3.New upgrades as:

-a LUCKY upgrade that increases the chance of getting girls and good objects

-an upgrade that as the experience that increases every time we give flowers and chocolate to the girls you get more affection

-

4:We need to know who is logged in today or when was the last time they logged in, as well as the money people use in the club to upload the upgrades

%Why girls in the last world have a pet? I want a pet or at least one for each club: P

6Upgrade Combativity and energy(of course upgrading un club with missions no with money because the high level have more possibilities,i think is better get it if you play more)

7.A pachinko daily in club (upgrading to legendary objects as boosters)and the firts time free as normal pachinko

8.The leader must can choose the sub-leaders in clubs for they can kick people and use point misions  and something more

by Jan Red Dragon

If somebody have more ideas or want traslate it at his language ....or better english :D put it in here

For quests:

blob.png.ab64b25dacca5f73979001e51a96ed64.png

Edited by Jan Red Dragon
  • Thanks 2
  • Thinking 1

the possibility to make someone else clubleader when the current one is not active for a while

and maybe a safetynet for people investing in the club. not sure how it works atm cause i don´t want to try and loose my investments but it would be nice if one would take the money he spent or rather a portion of it, for example 90%, with him when he leaves the club or some extra benefit of investing so one can´t get screwed by a random kick.

Edited by Hentai-san

1. Money is a good idea. The more people you have the more money your club has so it is fairly easy to upgrade the stats. 

A girl that likes a specific food, has specific age and so on? Imagine that all of the club member might don't have any of the given girl to accomplish the mission. But everybody has money.

2. Clothes have levels so I believe that someone below the given number wouldn't be able to wear it. Besides that I think it could work somehow when, let's say, I as a know-how hero get hardcore set. I don't need it so I can give to someone who does. 

3. Yeah, all of us would love to have a higher drop rate. But I don't like this idea. The main principle of the game is to collect various girls and our luck is the only thing that stops us from getting every single girl the first fime we see her. Furthermore, we don't know the drop rate's percentage. So what does this increase mean? +5% increased drop to unspecified number? Meh.

4. I like this one. Nothing to complain about.

5. I recommend you to follow the story to see who these spiritual pets really are.

6. Receiving additional energy is bad. The story is still being created and at some point you get more and more energy but you can't use them because the story won't progress until the devs publish a new scroll. And combat points are already being given away for free through the other activities (arena rewards, league rewards). How many more we need for free?

7. We've got 3 different pachinkos. Why do we need the 4th? 

8. I like it but not insomeone whorrent state. The leader is PVP y able to invite or dismiss the members so I don't find any need to have sub-leaders. 

9. PVP would work if the arena worked differently. Why can I attack a fellow member but not any random person? You see my point.

But of course this is only my viewpoint as always. These are suggestions, we're free to discuss it all the ways we want and I respect your ideas 😉

Guest Anonimus

hace 17 horas, Hentai-san dijo:

the possibility to make someone else clubleader when the current one is not active for a while

and maybe a safetynet for people investing in the club. not sure how it works atm cause i don´t want to try and loose my investments but it would be nice if one would take the money he spent or rather a portion of it, for example 90%, with him when he leaves the club or some extra benefit of investing so one can´t get screwed by a random kick.

hace 16 horas, Kojot dijo:

1. Money is a good idea. The more people you have the more money your club has so it is fairly easy to upgrade the stats. 

A girl that likes a specific food, has specific age and so on? Imagine that all of the club member might don't have any of the given girl to accomplish the mission. But everybody has money.

2. Clothes have levels so I believe that someone below the given number wouldn't be able to wear it. Besides that I think it could work somehow when, let's say, I as a know-how hero get hardcore set. I don't need it so I can give to someone who does. 

3. Yeah, all of us would love to have a higher drop rate. But I don't like this idea. The main principle of the game is to collect various girls and our luck is the only thing that stops us from getting every single girl the first fime we see her. Furthermore, we don't know the drop rate's percentage. So what does this increase mean? +5% increased drop to unspecified number? Meh.

4. I like this one. Nothing to complain about.

5. I recommend you to follow the story to see who these spiritual pets really are.

6. Receiving additional energy is bad. The story is still being created and at some point you get more and more energy but you can't use them because the story won't progress until the devs publish a new scroll. And combat points are already being given away for free through the other activities (arena rewards, league rewards). How many more we need for free?

7. We've got 3 different pachinkos. Why do we need the 4th? 

8. I like it but not insomeone whorrent state. The leader is PVP y able to invite or dismiss the members so I don't find any need to have sub-leaders. 

9. PVP would work if the arena worked differently. Why can I attack a fellow member but not any random person? You see my point.

But of course this is only my viewpoint as always. These are suggestions, we're free to discuss it all the ways we want and I respect your ideas 😉

!.Money is good if you have girls and a good level but if you start you no have money then clubs no want you,but my opinion is put misions then small lvels can be more time playing

Then the mision give you points and the money is for you and for upgrade they(girls)

2.cñothes of course is good snd other player because other player maybe good in charm and you good in hardcore bu you can send other small player hardcore too or big that no have legendary for use 

3.Maybe for example :

NOW                                                                                                                                                                                                  NEXT                          NEXT +1                     NEXT +2                 NEXT+3

Dark Lord        will give between         1 and 69 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)                        min 2 max 70          min 3 max 72
Ninja Spy        will give between         1 and 30 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)                        min 2 max 32          min 3 max 35
Gruntt           will give between         1 and 16 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)                           min 2 max 18          min 3 max 20
Edwarda          will give between         1 and 7 Attraction for her girls (outside of event girls)                        min 2 max 8             min 3 max 10
Donatien         will give between         1 and 7 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)                         min 2 max 8             min 3 max 10
Sylvanus         will give between         1 and 8 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)                         min 2 max 10          min 3 max 12
Bremen           will give between         1 and 7 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)                        min 2 max 8              min 3 max 10
Finalmecia       will give between         1 and 5 Attraction for her girls (outside of event girls)                     min 2 max 6              min 3 max 8
Roko Senseï      will give between         1 and 4 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)                    min 2 max 5             min 3 max 6
Karole           will give between               1 and 3 Attraction for her girls (outside of event girls)                     min 2 max 4             min 3 max 5

Classic Event    will give between            1 and 6 Attraction for girl                                                                      min 2 max 8                min 3 max 10
Revival Event    will give between            1 and 12 Attraction for girl                                                                  min 5 max 15              min 6 max 18
Legendary Event  will give between      1 and 3 Attraction for girl                                                                     min 2 max 5                 min 3 max 6
Epic Event       will give between               1 and 5 Attraction for girl                                                                    min 2 max 10              min 3 max 12

luck upgrade (then for get better objects in pachinko club)

4.Yes we all need that

5.The mascot is like a badge
I could even have powers like club upgrades

6.No receiving ....is upgrade for example 100 energy upgrade to 120 and combativity 20 to ....25??

then you can spend enegy in pachinko club (it give you flowers ,chocolate,boosters,...and maybe some legendary  if you have luck (luck upgrade too ;) it was point 3)

point 9.

sometimes in my club ask me

Jan if i equip this item can i kill this guy??

maybe in arena is only time if you lose nevermind but in tournament if you no us boosters ...

then i can hit my partner and see how attack

y si te digo la verdad este punto 9 me lo dijeron no lo quise poner yo

have good day guys 

play and fun

hace 23 horas, Hentai-san dijo:

the second part i think it is difficult because:

if you payd and left you recover your money but...you downgrade a level (for example upgrade money or know-how)

or what happened if you only upgrad members(you get 10 members upgrade and you left...then in the clan are 30 and 9 more must be kicked because no rooms :/

• Thanks 1

The increasing drop rate is an interesting idea. I think there is merit there, but you also can't ruin the girl's rarity too much. A way to satisfy both would be to have it effect drop rates for troll girls and perhaps revival events. This way, event girls remain rare overall. Perhaps have it increase the min shard amount only and only offer a few expensive levels. I think it could be doable, and I think it is a neat idea.

For me, I'd like to see something in clubs that continues to encourage community building. The investments is a start in that people are putting their money into the club, but I'd love to see more. Perhaps some kind of "raid" style system where the club bands together to take down big trolls for rewards? I know there is essentially no groundwork for such a system in place, so maybe it's a pipe dream, but the point is some kind of nifty goal that I can work towards with my club members.

• 2 weeks later...

One way to secure gamers donations even if kicked(maybe accidently?)is to have bonuses personal.

example:

clublevel 1   all bonuses max level 1   

clublevel 2  all bonuses max level 2 etc

and since its only "max level",every player has to earn own bonuses by donating to clucb and clubleader may use money to upgrade club to next level.no donating players would not get any bonuses.

If player has earned all bonuses but leaves or get kicked,bonuses deactivate until player enters to club that has opened bonus-options as high as player has earned(read:no need to buy them again).if player choose to join new club with lower level,bonuses activate only up to level current club is capable.if player dont join new club,bonuses never activate again.

also some sort of"weekly/daily reward/allowance/paycheck"from club should be introduced.some extra money,amount depending clubs level. lvl1 maybe 50k/day level2 100k/day etc...

ofcourse it would be systemgenerated money,not from clubs account.

Another issue is hackers.i have seen it happen in other games that clubleaders accounts is hacked open just to delete whole club.i recuest gamemakers to add optional "double-check",that would prevent making anything that could drastically affect to gameplay.everyone carries phone,so would be natural to confirm any major changes to account via phone.

Ted

• 4 weeks later...

Suggestion 10. It would be nice with an option to get the money you've invested in the club back, if you're ever kicked out or maybe if you want to leave the club and want to money back, so a kind of "leave all the money" or "take all the money with you" or "take some leave some" kind of thing - maybe even have the option to leave a message. 

I don't know if I'm the only one with a fear of every getting the boot and just seeing all the money I've invested and the benefits just all gone at once. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Instead of just money or missions, why don't the clubs have dedicated currency that are only obtained through club missions, club events or - if people want, which i hate doing because it disrupts the game flow - real money. This way there is more intensive to keep on playing while waiting for the recharge to fill.