Housemaid affection requirement still same as v1

I can't believe i didn't realize it right away. I already wasted over 5 million worth of affection boosters on her and she is still level 2 only.

It only now occurred to me that her affection required is probably still the same as the v1 of the game, back where much larger numbers were used. Panties used to give 3500 affection but now give 100.

tFNpKrr.png

As you can see from the picture the housemaid requires 9890 affection to reach 3 star.

I did some math, all the items cost either 417 (white items) or 417.something (green items) money per single affection point. That means with ideal spending (417 per point, aka using only white items) it would cost 4,124,130 to max her out. Reason I spent over 5 million is that I was using pachinko to acquire the items which gives sub par returns in v2 (in v1 it was cheaper to use pachinko but not anymore)

Edited by mrttao

that affection points would be needed if shes your 46th girl. If thats not the case than its indeed a bug.

21 minutes ago, Bloody said:

Hey folks what's going on with the game? I have now leveled two times, however, my energy has never been filled on ??? why not ::??

read the forum. use the searchfunction. whatever but put at least a minimum of effort to answer that question by urself...

1 hour ago, Sarkasth said:

that affection points would be needed if shes your 46th girl. If thats not the case than its indeed a bug.

Can you explain further about this 46th girl thing?

are you saying that the affection cost rises based on number of girls in the harem, and reaches utterly ridiculously obscenely high values?

ps. yes, she is girl number 46

Edited by mrttao

2 minutes ago, mrttao said:

Can you explain further about this 46th girl thing?

are you saying that the affection cost rises based on number of girls in the harem, and reaches utterly ridiculously obscenely high values?

ps. yes, she is girl number 46

affection points needed for a upgrade

star 1: n x 15 
star 2: n x 65 
star 3: n x 215 

money needed for the upgrade

star 1:  n x 3.15k
star 2: n x 6.75k
star 3:  n x 18k

n is the number of girls u own. itn gets more expensive the more girls u have.

16 minutes ago, Sarkasth said:

affection points needed for a upgrade

star 1: n x 15 
star 2: n x 65 
star 3: n x 215 

money needed for the upgrade

star 1:  n x 3.15k
star 2: n x 6.75k
star 3:  n x 18k

n is the number of girls u own. itn gets more expensive the more girls u have.

... huh, ok. well that is both awful and pointless.