3rd-year anniversary event not giving girls from trolls.

CostaBr33ze

The girls available at the bosses are old mission reward girls. So, if you cannot get a girl from a boss, you already got her in your harem. Check all the girls which should be available at the bosses with your girls in your harem. Crystal, the drop from Dark Lord was the mission reward from the Magical Girls 2019 event (May 2019), so I am sure you already got her and most of the other girls that means no bug ;) That's why everyone is complaining about this "3rd anniversary".

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, CostaBr33ze said:

I was 100% certain someone would comment this. I was very tempted to take screen shots of all 11 trolls and all 11 girls and show that I don't have all of them unlocked in my harem. Would it have killed you to check every troll before you replied? I DO NOT HAVE ALL THE GIRLS FROM THIS EVENT UNLOCKED ALREADY!

If you are that certain, that means you know you should've included screenshots to prove you don't have that particular girl. All you have to do is the following: go to the harem page. Open the side bar. Type in the name Carlita. Make a screenshot of the result. And post it in here. So can you do that please? It will help to prove your point.

• Like 2