5 stars girl show only 3 stars during the animation for acquiring them

When you acquire a girl there is a little animation showing that covers the whole screen. which also has their stats on it.

This always shows them as having "0 out of 3 stars" on a newly acquired girl. However for the new 5 star girls it should show 0 out of 5 stars. (have their stats been updated for the new system too on that little animation?)

1 minute ago, mrttao said:

When you acquire a girl there is a little animation showing that covers the whole screen. which also has their stats on it.

This always shows them as having "0 out of 3 stars" on a newly acquired girl. However for the new 5 star girls it should show 0 out of 5 stars. (have their stats been updated for the new system too on that little animation?)

its the first 2 girls u get. only a new account could give u the answer....

6 minutes ago, Sarkasth said:

its the first 2 girls u get. only a new account could give u the answer....

I know, the point was to report a minor bug.

I made a new account (previously i played on nutaku) and when i got those 2 girls they showed as having 3 stars in acquisition animation. they still have 5 stars in the harem page

Edited by mrttao

6 minutes ago, Sarkasth said:

oh ok. my bad. because of the "have their stats been updated for the new system too on that little animation?" question i thought u were asking if they show 3 or 5 stars. nvm.

Ah, when i said stats i meant the whip, flower and target.

I am thinking, if the stars were not updated they must have forgotten to update those as well. however, i didn't actually record that detail and didn't think of it at the time