Never Really Thought it Possible, but the day has come

Early in my quest, it seemed impossible to top out ALL my girls with exp, and appreciation. The approved bot made it seem even more unlikely. Hundreds of thousands of affection points for tens of millions of cash, and thousands of exp points too? Yeah, a year ago, i thought id quit first, and at the time i had half the girls. But, it seems i have accomplished the almost impossible. Now my goal of $250k per hour is next. Which also seems more difficult than today's milestone. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

big D.

hhgirlstoppedoutfull.PNG

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

The beginning is the most difficult, over time you get new girls, and you get more and more money and it becomes much easier. For me I can say the same about aff, but until the sex champions I never saw a reason to improve the girls'level, now it's something I'm working on. By the way, congratulations!:)

• Thanks 1