не проходит платеж за бонусы

не получается проплатить  за бонусные кобаны - ни с visa ни maestro ни mastercard   ---в чем прикол   или это санкции против России чтоб переводы не проходили --- или просто есть какие то условия  - типа счет только в евро  или просто ошибка проги   заранее спасибо за ответ (карта с 16 ти значным номером)

Edited by saselec

On 8/3/2019 at 12:20 AM, saselec said:

не получается проплатить  за бонусные кобаны - ни с visa ни maestro ни mastercard   ---в чем прикол   или это санкции против России чтоб переводы не проходили --- или просто есть какие то условия  - типа счет только в евро  или просто ошибка проги   заранее спасибо за ответ (карта с 16 ти значным номером)

Could you please write the message in English? This is still part of the English forum.

Hello! I would like to Deposit some money to my account "Hentai Heroes" (buy starting chests), but when I fill in the card details, put all the checkboxes and click on "Confirm Payment" - only the answer "Undefined"is displayed. How can this problem be solved?

• 2 months later...
On 8/6/2019 at 2:27 PM, horo kinkoid said:

Could you please write the message in English? This is still part of the English forum.

I'm trying to translate because I have same problem: Problem with Hentai Clicker (maybe with Hentai Heroes too). When I fill in the card details, put all the checkboxes and click on "Pay Now" - only the answer "Undefined"is displayed. Not working with Visa Card, not working with Maestro Card and also not working with Mastercard. It's because I'm from Russia (saselec's motherland; I'm from Belarus) or what? How can this problem be solved?

Edited by Dmitriy