Game just doesn't work

I was received this same notice    Nothing work on loading

I restart the program the notice  was gone and i had Estelle  in Harem

We  do not long time she was in the bed  I do not take time to read the notice board ....

I am at 4 affection  level but I am block by challenge

on affection scale I am 400/400  but the challenge was impossible

The transfert from office to harem  work sometimes  1/3

The girl done is we found at level 1 whit a challenge for level 4

I Click on her challenge  or on level 4     everything gone at each time

we need to return in office and try an other time but do not touch challenge or level 4

It is the same for Mizuki  the challenge is 25/25 on affection scale  and no girl near notice board

same for Bunny is block for the same reason  at 50/50  affection scale  no action from office for both 

For all girls  Mizuki Bunny Megan and Carla if they are not near the notice board we can give them a heart

If their scale affection  is full you lost your action  if not she take it on their affection level

Vanessa passed the bed she is at work properly from office to harem and in harem

It is normal now  she is at 45/1 k  on the scale of affection  I do not have problem whit her

Carla is my new girl  at stage 4000  She is not near the board and I put is scale at 1/300

I continue to next stages  until that the harem work properly  I am now to try to pass stage 4020

NO THE GAME DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY

PS is a BETA  program     

DSC01438.JPG

DSC01505.JPG

DSC01507.JPG

DSC01516.JPG

DSC01520.JPG

DSC01521.JPG

DSC01522.JPG

DSC01523.JPG

DSC01524.JPG

DSC01525.JPG

DSC01526.JPG

I am giving up on to trying to load the game, i see no point in keep on trying and getting no where fast, i have tried on and off loading the game after the update and patch  and still no joy , think i will wait until the final release of the game comes outs and try then maybe ?, so for now  i will stick with playing a couple of other clickers games  i like .

would nice if the dev team at least told us if there trying to sort the problem out.

Edited by wertyu