Harem bug

romatsu

yesterday, I used four boosters to speed up the game.
when I unlocked Vanessa she disappeared from the screen then the harem no longer show girls the menu harem does not display any girl instead a black screen.
I activated the mojo forged robot booster, I wanted to clear the cache to try to work around the bug but the reboot game is blocked until today or I lost almost 9 hours only after this delay the game and opened with bug text by restarting the game launched but the black screen of the harem did not change.

i use firefox navigator version 68.0.1 64Bit

902601045_1bugvanessa.thumb.PNG.462b96d53447ae30acb5db0dfa709200.PNG

208009899_2bugvanessa.thumb.PNG.777001a04623f49c313f5ab7c08e1cce.PNG

51536520_bugharem1.thumb.PNG.3ad50ae6e82e3ec564255a90e3d3fe7d.PNG

1600429595_bugharem.thumb.PNG.e82e13cc9cbf4fa2bd228fea286edc66.PNG

I have this problem as well.  I have unlocked up to Vanessa  and now none of the ladies show up.  I have reloaded, cleared cache, and even restarted the browser to no avail.

This happened occasionally in the previous version but reloading the page would cure it.

I'm running chrome on linux if that helps.

I see the last screen shot the background is blurry.  It's that way on mine too, though sometimes it comes back in focus. 

<edit>  I think that it is just blurry when there is a boss battle.   Probably unrelated to all the harem being gone.

Edited by Lion_Tamer

il y a 32 minutes, Lion_Tamer a dit :

<edit>  I think that it is just blurry when there is a boss battle.   Probably unrelated to all the harem being gone. 

i'ts just a blurry battle i confirm 😆

i wait a solution in same time collecting all hearts points and boost mojo bonus 🤩

Ever since the update it's been the same for me. Problem for me is it takes me 5-6 tries to get onto the game. but i have the first girl half way though her second set of hearts and i need to challenge her and can't cause she's not there. same for the next three they aren't there. so i can't even work on them. and when i switch off harem and come back nothing is there. it's been like that since they updated their game. I wish they would fix it cause it's making the game kinda hard to play if you can't give affection to the girls you get to unlock boosters and stuff. (  2nd and 3rd are up to date but the first one i have finished that scene and moved to the next only to have her disappear and never come back i refreshed 4 times and nothing changed i unlocked 1st bunny scene but rest are gone for her. and i unlocked the next two girls which aren't there as well so i can't even give them affection it's really annoying. )

Picture one..PNG

Picture 2.PNG

Picture 3.PNG

Wow this bug is making the game completely unplayable, are any of the developers looking into it?    I have cleared my cache restarted the browser.  I even switched browsers to firefox, and still the harem doesn't show up.    The buttons from the "Office" screen are on the harem screen, so I assume there is some layer, or gui field that is not being focused on properly.

Between the half hour waits for the game to load and login, the Unity/Javascript error that started showing up and the sudden lack of harem visibilty/activity, this game has become unplayable since the reset to the new system earlier in the week.

• 2 weeks later...