Champions - Began as visual error, now a gameplay impediment

VladDracul

As you can see in the image, the champion is giving me over an hour wait time to try again every time I fight him (1 hour and 15 minutes to be exact). When I first saw it, I got worried about wheter they hay changed the wait time for the champions and how it would affect my strategy, but soon I realized that, as soon as the original intended wait time of 15 minutes passed, the remainig hour dissappeared instantly and everything continued without an issue, so I didn't pay it any further mind.

...until now when it affected the reset timer.

Thing is, if this had been only visual, then I wouldn't have minded it either, but I noticed immediatly that the reset timer for the champion, the one that "makes him forget", had been activated despite me still having well over half an hour left, and that now the reset timer had added and entire day to the damned timer.

It's one thing to see illusions that don't really affect your game experience, but when those same illusions start negatively impacting your performance and your resources, then it starts being a big issue.

Please solve this thing ASAP, because if it continues then it ruins the champions experience.

Screenshot_20190813-115359.jpg