Idle not working

I have been trying for over two hours to get "Idle" mode working but I check back to the game every 30 and 60 minutes and the game is at normal mode with almost zero progress made.

I am on the latest version of Chrome and Windows 10.

P.S: What even ARE the requirements to get Idle mode working...if it even does ?

On Fap Titans you can clearly see after a few minutes that the game is on Idle mode and that bonuses are applied; even if you come back to the game it will stay active as long as you do not click yourself.

Why is Hentai Clicker not like that ?

I haven't been able to get hentai clicker to work since Saturday. I keep getting a error has occurred running the unity content on this page.See your JavaScript console for more info.The error was: RuntimeError: inbox out of bounds.

Edited by lucifer669

Il y a 21 heures, lucifer669 a dit :

I haven't been able to get hentai clicker to work since Saturday. I keep getting a error has occurred running the unity content on this page.See your JavaScript console for more info.The error was: RuntimeError: inbox out of bounds.

Sorry but that has nothing to do with my bug.

Okay so to further expand the game seems to auto-refresh and I lose ALL progress as it logs me back in. I do not close the tab so is there even an "Idle" mode ???

I left it for 9 hours last night and zero progress was made even if it did not refresh. Although it might have earlier.

Edited by GodeMichel
Ajout