Any advice for Finalmecia?

Mort

Yesterday i have got Finalmecia and i was really happy about that but iám not sure what i should do now. I gave her already her 2nd affection level. At the beginning i thought that her levels are pretty cheap so i was assuming some sort of trap. and it seems that i was right her cost´s goes from 350 directly up to 700 now iám sure that her 3rd grade would cost a minimum of 1.4k affection points. Is it wiser to upgrade Angelas 3rd perk first to save at least a little amount of Time or should i directly try to invest everything into Finalmecia?

4 hours ago, Mort said:

Yesterday i have got Finalmecia and i was really happy about that but iám not sure what i should do now. I gave her already her 2nd affection level. At the beginning i thought that her levels are pretty cheap so i was assuming some sort of trap. and it seems that i was right her cost´s goes from 350 directly up to 700 now iám sure that her 3rd grade would cost a minimum of 1.4k affection points. Is it wiser to upgrade Angelas 3rd perk first to save at least a little amount of Time or should i directly try to invest everything into Finalmecia?

It goes up with 350 every time. So 3rd = 3 × 350 = 1050, 4th = 4 × 350 = 1400, etc.

It is going to take a while, but the third skill thingy is one of the best to get. So it might be worth it to put all your hearts into her.

18 hours ago, Taorin said:

The first skill is -20% prices. I gotta ask is that additive or multiplicative with the other price skills. we got 3 girls in gacha with 20% and Megane with 10% so does that total 70% off or 54%?

The cost reduction of the Gacha Girls is a bit missleading, ( look at the Icons in the Gacha Screen) you get only a cost reduction for one Type of Character in Finalmecia´s case it is Hardcore. Megane´s is for everyonel. I cant tell you how it will be combined because i dont have unlocked any of them.

But i assume that they would be added and you would have a cost reduction of 30% overall when you have all Gacha Girls.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/18/2019 at 6:18 PM, Mort said:

Finally done. The last two Challanges are really hard. Dont try them when you are tired.

Just asking.Are the all pics and poses of Finalmacia worth it to get?I really like the villian with aggresive moves.But I cannot get her now for some paying problem.

I Like her Poses and Pics, except her second pose.

I think her head looks a little bit wierd on that. 

Her second Scenerie is the best imo for the moment, didnt get the third. If you dont like Tentacle Pics maybe you wouldnt be happy with her.

On the first 3 Pics she has a more dominant role as in the following 3 Pics.

• Like 1