Is it worth to level up Estelle and Clara on the office?

sanjkame

I was almost sure that nothing would be better than upgrade girls which upgrade your gains so with it you would be able to upgrade other girls faster blablabla... But then I finally decided to make a test and upgrade just bunny at the office. Contrary to my expectations that I would stop at some lower level to accumulate money, bunny just went straight to the minimal reset stage(3006) just like if Stelle didn't need to exist at all. Now I really am in doubt and would like to see what you people think. 

I also think this questioning can be applied to Clara

One thing that I need to add is that I since I was focusing all my atention to upgrade Angela I don't have Estelle' s multiplier perks(yet), so it's just her original state. And these are my reward crafts

image.png.84012cfe04302fa700c8a4bc031b6d65.png

Edited by sanjkame

Someone else posted about this in the forum, don't remember who, but they had counted out the math behind Estelle, showing her to be useless pretty quickly. As in less then 2k levels worth or something before the cost of her upgrade is to high to make it worth it in the end.

Only real use are her "heart-levels" as she increases the % of the crafts by x2 for non-bosses and bosses lvl 3 and 6 I belive.

Truth be told I thought that she would be one of the most op girls going fowards, as she put down a flatt bonus to every level you beat, but her prices just scalles to fast compared to her boost in "Y" earned. One can simply not maintain the boost to Y earned from crafts and timesX modifiers to maintain her.

I have boosted the starting levels some, and I belive in the end this will be more then enough, as in, both Clara and Estelle will come to be useless, leaving only Bunny as the girl worth investing in, unless you want to ruin your mouse or use some sort of autoclicker... (provided of course that those don't get you banned, as they sell autoclicking in the store.)

• Like 1

On 9/28/2019 at 10:22 PM, DuoIz said:

Only real use are her "heart-levels" as she increases the % of the crafts by x2 for non-bosses and bosses lvl 3 and 6 I belive.

Yeah, on the other hand the 2x perk is something reeeeeally interesting, since the multipliers multiply themselves, I already tested it, using exciting flirt usually give you a 5x multiplier, after Estelles perk now I have a 10x multiplier. 

About the autoclickers, well, I don't think it's the kind of thing that can get you banned, seens a excessive measure to me. And you still can combine the autoclicker with the mojo forget robot to get much more click power, besides the robot alone don't make a huge difference at high levels so you will end up using kobans anyway

But I would like to know if there is any kind of resolution from the dev team that explicitly prohibits autoclickers and other derivatives

Edited by sanjkame

• 2 weeks later...

I look at upgrade cost myself.

I've got Bunny and Estelle at roughly the same upgrade costs (Bunny has +13 levels over Estelle for them to match) and everyone else trailing at 10% of their upgrade cost because at that point their cost is what i can get off a single non-boss 'kill' and it sweetens up Neptune's Touch when i run into Charm bosses, as well as keep Charm clicks upping the bar noticeably vs. Charm. Working on getting Angela to 6 (she's at 2 now) so Charm's a little less of a fifth wheel on Idle.

Is it ideal? Hell no. Just tested it myself and on Stage 2650, getting Estelle from 2k to 2.5k did literally nothing to the amount of ymens i was getting for reaching the next girl. But she'll likely be the first one i'm bumping up to 9 after 6'ing Angela, because multipliers don't care about her bonuses being subpar.

Edit: Yeah, dropping Estelle to the '10% tier' has me progress a lot faster. And for comparison, having the other girls trailing 10% my Charm clicks are a little over 1/3rd (2.22 vs. 5.97) of my Idle Charm/sec per click, and close to half (2.78 vs. 5.97 here atm) on bosses thanks to Lyrsa's bonus kicking in. Neptune's Touch just kills it from there.

Edited by Makinen

21 hours ago, Makinen said:

Is it ideal? Hell no. Just tested it myself and on Stage 2650, getting Estelle from 2k to 2.5k did literally nothing to the amount of ymens i was getting for reaching the next girl. But she'll likely be the first one i'm bumping up to 9 after 6'ing Angela, because multipliers don't care about her bonuses being subpar.

You really should focus on Angela's 3rd perk, since it helps improving others

1 hour ago, sanjkame said:

You really should focus on Angela's 3rd perk, since it helps improving others

Is it, though?

It's +1 heart per 10 spent, so basically it's 7 minutes saved on 77. Estelle's 9 on the other hand is a multiplier on ymens gained, and the bonus there is already +21450% for me. Sure, it's easier to heart people up with it, but is it really such a gamechanger?

2 hours ago, Makinen said:

Is it, though?

It's +1 heart per 10 spent, so basically it's 7 minutes saved on 77. Estelle's 9 on the other hand is a multiplier on ymens gained, and the bonus there is already +21450% for me. Sure, it's easier to heart people up with it, but is it really such a gamechanger?

So, what's the advantage of more yemens? You will finish your 200 daily aff a little faster? Ok, but in long term gameplay, what's the real advantage of upgrading Estelle right now instead of Angela? Because it's exactly in long term gameplay that you realise the advantages of upgrading Angela. 

Upgrading Angela is boring and doesn't have any immediate compensation, but since progress on hentai clicker is basically adquiring more girls from higher stages, to get these girls you will need power, a lot of power, and by power I mean multipliers. So you will have to upgrade basically all your girls plus some gacha girls that you will need in order to advance. Now you realise where Angela's perk enter on this quest? Dozens of thousands aff points. Literally any kind of perk that make this price a little cheaper is a good deal

Edited by sanjkame

Yeah, you're right about that, but i think it just boils down to the same kind of calculation that makes it inefficient to get Estelle past level 2k.

Suppose it takes 5k affection to get Angela from 6 to 9. That'd mean i'd get my return of investment after 50k hearts, i'd need to be well past stage 10k, maybe even hit 15k if i ignore less useful upgrade bonuses, to even approach that number. 

I mean, sure, you get to max out a girl faster, but it's a tall investment and, in the end, you get to max out affection a day earlier for every (10 * (205 (regen/day) + 200)) 4k hearts you spend, which boils down to three days a month of not wasting regen and max aff if i'm calculating this correctly. And once you do, there's no other ingame bonuses it provides, so the upgrade becomes 'dead' until you hit your next +1k.

Edited by Makinen
Turned out i didn't calculate correctly, fixed.

Since Angela is relatively early, let's say the only bonuses you've gotten are the easy idle multipliers (I might be off-base with everyone else for this, but this is what I did: prioritize only cheap idles to speed up my daily.): you have Bunny 6 (hc idle), Megane 3 (kh idle), Vanessa 3 (hc boss), and you just reached Angela 6 (ch idle).

Angela's affection cost from 6 to 9 is 250*(6+7+8) = 5250. This is a little over 12 days of commitment at base rates (200 daily + 200 forge + 30 bonus).

Then breaking down other gameplay relevant bonuses:

Let's assume you got one girl from gacha: Finalmencia 9 is 350*(1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8)=12600. 12600/1.1 = 11454.54. Affection saved is 1145.45.

Clara 6 is 325*(1+2+3+4+5)=4875. 4875/1.1 = 4431.81. Affection saved is 443.19.

Lyrsa 9 is 150*(1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8)=5400/1.1 = 4909.09. Affection saved is 490.91.

Bunny 6 to 9 is 50*(6+7+8)=1050. 1050/1.1 = 954.55. Affection saved is 95.45.

Estelle 9 is 100*(1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8)= 3600. 3600/1.1 = 3272.72. Affection saved is 327.27.

Vanessa 3 to 6 is 300*(3+4+5)= 3600. 3600/1.1= 3272.72. Affection saved is 327.27.

Megane 3 to 9 is 200*(3+4+5+6+7+8)= 6600/1.1 = 6000. Affection saved is 600.

I don't have Spring, but I'm going to guess that her cost is above Clara, so 350*(1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8)=12600. 12600/1.1 = 11454.54. Affection saved is 1145.45.

In total, this saves 1145.45+443.19+490.91+95.46+327.27+327.27+600+1145.45= 4575 affection saved. If you pulled someone else that isn't Finalmecia, maybe you'll wait and level other perks before getting their level 9, but every gacha girl's level 9 is worthwhile so you need them in the end. Considering that you'll always be adding girls-- Felicia and maybe a 2nd or 3rd gacha girl and whoever else they continue to add-- all of these girls Angela will save you at least 1000+ affection on, so she more than pays back what you spent on her for less than 2 weeks.

Angela is a long-term investment. Would not recommend for people who don't think they'll stick to a clicker for more than a month. It takes roughly 4 months to pay herself off strictly on the extra affection revenue you get (43-44 daily). But it'll save you if you plan on getting a lot of the gameplay perks, and gives you good return if you end up with a affection item from gacha. And if they add more girls that increase daily reset limit or more affection click multiplier means you might end up saving even more. 

• Like 1