Suggestion: remove common buffs for lvl 201+ or allow combination

Hey all, so since there was that new feature last week for the removal of common stuff from market for players lvl 201+ (it's not 200+, no matter who says what as I reached lvl 200 after this was implemented and still had the stuff in market then, only vanished at 201+) it got me thinking that maybe this should be extended to arena as well since as everyone knows in arena there is a chance to get boosts, however most of the time we get common ones which let's be serious are utterly crap for players 201+, thus we can only sell them for some pathetic amounts of cash, not even kobans...

IMO this shouldn't cut too deep into the profits of the game if at all as the chance to drop a boost is very small anyways, hence it should be quite feasible if you do it the same way as the market.

However if it's not possible then how about allowing us to combine a huge amount of common buffs into an uncommon one or just increase the amounts we can sell them to the shop as right now it's utterly crap valued and just sits in my inventory uselessly...

Thanks in advance.