Gacha

dalidos

seriously!!!!!!!!

I paid 9000 gem and I win 9`000 Y   ??????????????

Franchement c'est pas sérieux tout ça. Déjà c'est le bordel avec Mizuki, mais si en plus quand tu dépense 9k gem pour 9k Yen, c'est de l'arnaque ce jeu.

Ce jeu est peut être beau et jolie, mais n'achetez pas de gem car c'est une arnaque. Il va falloir sérieusement revoir ça.

8 hours ago, dalidos said:

seriously!!!!!!!!

I paid 9000 gem and I win 9`000 Y   ??????????????

Franchement c'est pas sérieux tout ça. Déjà c'est le bordel avec Mizuki, mais si en plus quand tu dépense 9k gem pour 9k Yen, c'est de l'arnaque ce jeu.

Ce jeu est peut être beau et jolie, mais n'achetez pas de gem car c'est une arnaque. Il va falloir sérieusement revoir ça.

If you read correctly the Gacha's description, you should be aware of you possibilities, and get a girl is just ONE of then

Il y a 8 heures, sanjkame a dit :

If you read correctly the Gacha's description, you should be aware of you possibilities, and get a girl is just ONE of then

Yes I read correctly, but 9000 en ???? I'm on 3000+ lvl, 9000C3 yen or more why not, but 9000 yen is not worth 9000 gems for me.

Le 27/10/2019 à 03:29, dalidos a dit :

Yes I read correctly, but 9000 en ???? I'm on 3000+ lvl, 9000C3 yen or more why not, but 9000 yen is not worth 9000 gems for me.

I purchase one time and i had  Carole Carrot   She was a reduce Yemen price for the shop

The rest it is nothing for me   I lost 9000 koban   whit this money i was able purchase

6  utilites or 3000 affection  and others possibilites  more use full  than that  ..........

At that moment  Gacha   became out of my list     and today  i am over stage 9000

and i never take a better move  I have no regret  to stay  out of them