harem challenge

VTL69

10 hours ago, Mort said:

There is a reason why it is called "Challenge", try to become better. Every of the Challanges that you mentioned are pretty easy.

Like doing 20 clics in 1 sec in the last part of the challenge with Misuki it doenst seems to be pretty easy. Unless there is a cheat.

2 hours ago, VTL69 said:

Like doing 20 clics in 1 sec in the last part of the challenge with Misuki it doenst seems to be pretty easy. Unless there is a cheat.

There is no cheat. If you think this is impossible try the really Hard ones like Finalmecias challenge for her grade 9, thats 15 breast, 10 legs, 20 breast, 15 legs, 20 pussy, 20 legs and 25 breast in 20 seconds. That is hard but also possible.

45 minutes ago, Mort said:

There is no cheat. If you think this is impossible try the really Hard ones like Finalmecias challenge for her grade 9, thats 15 breast, 10 legs, 20 breast, 15 legs, 20 pussy, 20 legs and 25 breast in 20 seconds. That is hard but also possible.

I think there is something wrong because I dont think its possible to do 20 clicks in e seconds without a cheat. Or I am doing something wrong.

10 hours ago, VTL69 said:

I think there is something wrong because I dont think its possible to do 20 clicks in e seconds without a cheat. Or I am doing something wrong.

Maybe there is a mistake in the list it is almost 2 weeks ago since i did it. Maybe the 15 legs to much. But i will reach Angelas 9th grade tomorrow then i can give you a 100% correct list from her. During that time i give you some hints.

1. Learn which areas you must click, when you must read its obvious that you are loosing time.

2. Dont do it on your Phone because you will be better on the Computer

3. Adjust the size of the Girl like you need it

4. Use the shortest distances when you change the Target

5. Set the dpi of your mouse on a level that gives u enough controll and speed to change the Targets.

OK its easier than i thought for Angelas 3rd Perk ( 9th Grade ) you need 10 Breast, 15 Legs, 13 Breast, 12 Tummy, 20 Breast and 20 Legs in 20 Seconds, pretty easy. Compare that with your Challenges. 

Maybe there is a Bug that you need much more but that is how it should look like, it shouldn´t be higher at the cjallenges you have mentioned.