now, it's hard to reach the reset point ... HEEEELP :-)

Bourinax

Hi all,

today, i was at lvl between 5600 and 5800, but after rebooting my pc and reloading the game (after one or two days with my pc and browser opened on the game ), i was unable to continue, no damage enough, even on the trash mob, i reset the game and ...

So, now, i'm unable to reach the level i had (5600) it's now even difficult to reach the reset lvl (3300) and so, it's impossible to progress with leveling artifatct because low of mojo at this lvl

I think it's because the version of the game has changed, i suppose, yesterday it was 1.4.5 and after reboot pc,  today 1.4.6

for the event it's the same thing

I try on my android phone; it's the same thing ...

HEEEELP 🙂

PS : sorry for my bad english 🙂 

I've had exactly the same problem but it seems to vary, on the event, sometimes, I get up to 1400, refresh and then impossible to get further than 1200, refresh again and get to 1300 with no problem. The first time it happened is when I got to lvl 6000. Even after 1 minute 20 seconds, I had done no damage and then, I was taken back to lvl 5995 and it took something like 10 minutes to get to 5996 (whereas I got to 6000 pretty normally) usually 3-4 secs per lvls up to there.

I've been having a browser open since the start of the event and I'm hardstuck at lvl 1400 ish and with this weird bug, I'm starting to doubt the possibility of completing it.

• Bourinax changed the title to now, it's hard to reach the reset point ... HEEEELP :-)