I don't know what's wrong, but...

Nostagar

So I started the Halloween event, did pretty well, got Abrael, and as I've been doing for the past several times I get a new girl, I reload the page in order to get the girl to be loaded into whatever order the game thinks it's supposed to be in. Only this time after reloading I was not making any further progress. I was in the 6600s, but the excitement meter appeared to be frozen. I reloaded again, just in case there was some problem, and the problem persisted. restart the browser, same problem, restart computer, just to be certain, and still frozen. That's when I noticed that my Idle and /click rates had lost 6 orders of magnitude somehow.
I was racking up the 6000s fairly quickly, and now I can't get past 4800. WTF???

I'm in lower levels (yesterday reached 5100 for first time and 1700 in event), but today I have the same problem... it seems like idle is somehow affected, because even the boosts don't work... I know it, because yesterday in the event I easily went up to 1300-1350 with bought idle x3 boost (without using any of the 6 boosts, that are at bottom right at the page), and could go up to 1700 with using those 6 specs. Seeing, how fast my progress was, I thought I'll buy another idle x3 boost for 1500 kobans and I'll soon reach 2000. I did buy it, but it has no affect on my results whatsoever... though "manly sweat" works, when activated.... and other boosts, that you can buy also work (I bought the one that gives 3x ymens). With all that, now I can barely go up to 1200 and after that I struggle to move much higher even with using all boosts, that I've bought or activatd from bottom right corner... And the thing is, that I have idle at lvl 94, while yesterday I had it around lvl 80-85 (I've done some resets today)... in theory it should be easier to progress, but it seems the other way round... even in the main game save I've barely gone up to 4400, while yesterday I reached 5100... something weird is happening with this game, which sucks, especially because I've spent a lot of time on this event and even some kobans... sadly it will all be useless, because at this speed I won't reach 2000 in the event... maybe if I'd have the charm "seconds on boss" I might not have all this problem, but I haven't been able to get that charm yet, so I'm struggling with the 7 charms, that I have (only idle and ymens are the one's worth leveling up)...

Edited by AiNokurida
  • Like 1

Yeah, I've got all the Craft Charms, most of them 220 - 250, and even that isn't helping any. (only one not in the 220 range is girl starting level, which is 159) Like you, I was just cruising right along, get to 6k, reset buy some more charm levels, rinse, repeat. I hit 200 hearts in one reset twice, then I reloaded the game, and It's like I lost a month of progress in the game. I've quit games for lesser problems, but I keep telling myself "It's only a beta. Give them a chance to fix the problem"