How do I get Mizuki? How do I know if my Hentai Clicker and Hentai Hero account are linked?

King_price

So I've passed level 3000 in hentai clicker a while ago and I never got a banner for me to claim Mizuki. Im currently on 4400 in hentai clicker, so am I just screwed and not able to get mizuki anymore or is there anyway I could do it? My hentai hero and hentai clicker account use the same email and are linked (I think). Is there any way that I can check to see if my accounts are linked do I just have to hope and pray?

this will be the third time I've complained about not getting mizuki... ive tried other tricks nothing has worked and ive heard no response from any devs or anything from anyone... kinda bs that they cant even fix thiz problem... i use my same login nothing zpecial

what they need to do is issue a new event to obtain her. still too many of us that can not get Mizuki cross over banner. I've even sent ticket with my ip address received no reply. it appears like they are sweeping this under the rug. there has been 2 patches still no fix and no official announcements.