Special Offer

Carlos-69

I don't know if it's a bug, but i get a special offer, i check and decide to purchase. But the values of the legedary items in the special offer and what i get are different. For exemple the trouser would have 1203 KH points but the trouser what i get has 1095 KH points. That's a lot differnece. If it's not a bug and you get just the surprise, then i won't purchase no more. Because i like to see what i buy and i want to get what i pay for.

Ah, the next one in the line.

These things never show the correct numbers. They only show something you could get. The actual stats on equipments have a range, and they are generated as soon as you press the buy button. So they could be better or worse than what is shown. In fact, everytime you refresh, you will be shown different stats.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Thanks 1

The range is percentual and the average increasea every level. But yeah, they overlap by a lot. Higher level is not immediately better gear because of that. The advantage of that is that high-end gear will be good for quite some levels. That way you won't need new gear that often. Especially later on they are really expensive to get 😂