Best Crafts To Upgrade Per Amount of Mojo?

TheBootyWarrior

So right now I'm just past 8,000 and everything is leveled to about 300. It seems like per amount of money, my biggest overall stats gain is going to come from Mojo Ring (add idle to click) and Sex Tape Souvenir (Add click to idle). Or is it the other way around?

The biggest issue is that for the girls I've increased in rank with affection, I'm pretty short on Charm stats, and weakest in Hardcore. Know How goes ridiculously fast, even boss stages. It's really hardcore that seems to be lagging behind, so I'm trying to get Vanessa to 6 for her click multiplier. 

Last reset I put a ton into all charms related to charm and hardcore (both click and idle favoring idle charms), but it seems like once you really get up there in the levels, you see big diminishing returns for the amount of money each upgrade level takes. Which is why I'm thinking Mojo Ring and Sex Tape Souvenir are going to be strongest here, but even those stats will have diminishing returns. The upside is that upgrading both does seem to compound with the other..

What are your guys' thoughts on this? Takes a bit of time to get all the way to 8K after reset, so for now I'm trying to focus on resetting and getting back to 8K as fast as possible, then maybe putting it all into the Mojo Stone thing that increases your Mojo % gained.