Turning off or decreasing craft items

Sir_Rob

I made the mistake of upping Dirty Talking Script, which adds seconds to the boss fights, way too far. Now my progress is sluggish as hell once I get to a boss I can't beat. Before this I could get through the five lvls you're pushed back fairly quickly, racking up enough money etc to advance quicker. I'd love to see a feature added that allows us to decrease the craft items in lvl/effectiveness or to simply turn one off if the former isn't possible. As things are now my mistake is taking a lot of fun out of the game.

Though I agree with you that progress is slowed down in the short term having extra time to do the boss in the long term means you will progress further. Also at higher levels once you unlock multipliers etc you will find that the boss encounters just zip threw easy but the normal mobs are slow especially as at 9k+ stage  there is a great deal of charm girls compared to others. What may be useful is if we could redistribute / reforge crafts for a nominal cost (or limited redo every x. amount of time).

10 hours ago, maxafax said:

Though I agree with you that progress is slowed down in the short term having extra time to do the boss in the long term means you will progress further. Also at higher levels once you unlock multipliers etc you will find that the boss encounters just zip threw easy but the normal mobs are slow especially as at 9k+ stage  there is a great deal of charm girls compared to others. What may be useful is if we could redistribute / reforge crafts for a nominal cost (or limited redo every x. amount of time).

Sadly that does not hold true for as far as I, stupidly enough, upped that particular craft. I have it at lvl 212, +432%, and progress basically stagnates. This makes the money gathering horribly slow and it actually makes me unable to reach as high as I did before. Unless I want to spend far longer doing so of course.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently on 405 (818% with + timer so around 3.10sec) after I had to start over thanx to them losing my progress and as I said I don't have any problems with boss encounters just the stage ones that slow me down I can only think that you must be missing some of the boss xmult 

• 2 weeks later...

its quite annoying also that all the charms cost the same to level except mojo shocker and powerful aura which are way more expensive per level would have been better to have the do 1/2 the effect but at same price as other charms so you level them all at same rate I have 500 in all but there still at 250 

Annotation 2020-01-11 134329.jpg