Banned form game afther it releast

ayzxen

On 12/20/2019 at 10:14 PM, Taorin said:

Same, seems a lot of people got banned. I would guess it's for the multiplier bug but Kinkoid hasn't said anything about why

I think basically they have totally messed up somewhere and as a result it is giving false positives resulting in people getting banned / loosing accounts and a load of other issues. I know for a fact there was an issue with in game purchasing not properly tracking aka people where not getting the invoice but where getting the credit and goods and being charged for them. I suspect this is part of the reason people have been banned but as you say Kinkoid are remaining pretty quiet. Btw if you have made in game purchases that you have lost or have been banned from using that account without an explanation you are covered by credit card consumer goods law at least in the UK basically any goods digital or other wise are treated the same as physical goods, if what you got doesn't work, is not as described etc then you are entitled to have those goods replaced or a total refund. Unless they have a valid reason such as you where actually cheating in which case they still have to inform you of why they believe you where acting outside of the TOS/T&C

So people are getting banned from this...  How can that even be a thing?  Are the devs not aware that they've created a single player game, here?

On 12/20/2019 at 3:14 PM, Taorin said:

Same, seems a lot of people got banned. I would guess it's for the multiplier bug but Kinkoid hasn't said anything about why

In another topic someone was saying that it's autoclickers.  (Which would be overkill and uncalled for if that's really a reason for anybody to be banned.)  Or maybe more specifically macros / scripting.  (Bit more understandable idea, there.)

Doesn't make it any less bizarre that it's even possible to be banned from a single player game in the first place though.

7 hours ago, MuljoStpho said:

So people are getting banned from this...  How can that even be a thing?  Are the devs not aware that they've created a single player game, here?

In another topic someone was saying that it's autoclickers.  (Which would be overkill and uncalled for if that's really a reason for anybody to be banned.)  Or maybe more specifically macros / scripting.  (Bit more understandable idea, there.)

Doesn't make it any less bizarre that it's even possible to be banned from a single player game in the first place though.

That would be an impossibility as they would have know way of knowing that you where using a macro or auto click app also there main aim is to make money which you do by people wanting to progress which most people would not want to do or even bother doing if they had to manual click at higher levels given the 1000's of click per needed. basically as I said earlier I think  that they just messed up one of there servers accidently removing or corrupting data or it was via a hacker gaining access. ever way they would be unlikely to say anything as people spend real world money in the game and the consequences of what ever happened has cost people 100's of pounds lost so collectively thousands, myself being one of those effected though I did not get banned I simply lost all my progress which was over 10200 + a gacha girl and other buffs like monthly card  which had cost me nearly £300 with euro conversion  expense and many hours of play.