Why I got banned?

Saskia

It's interesting, because i was banned too. I was all day afk only IDLE was stacking up and when i came home i saw that i am banned, without any explanaition for what. I have an old mouse on witch you simply can't put any autoclickers. I play Harem Heroes almost from the begining and Hentai Clicker from start and never used any cheats.

Edited by Rokor
  • Like 1

It's not auto clickers, at least not exclusively. I got banned and I've never used one, I figured it was them finally addressing the multiplier bug from halloween because that's the only thing I could think of.

Unfortunately as far as I can tell Kinkoid has said absolutely nothing about WHY people got banned.

Banning for autoclicker in a clicker game is ridiculous. Other clicker games I've played are simply balanced around the possibility of using one and they're doing fine. In fact anybody manually clicking their mouse in this type of game is absurd, not only due to how ineffective it is, but it would practically destroy any mouse in a matter of days. The 10 click-per-second limit also makes no sense considering that using a boost and the game skills you can achieve 40. Something around 20 would be much more reasonable.

I don't care about autoclickers, i don't use them or any other cheats. But when you receive message " You have been banned" and no explanations for what and no answers from admins, it simply spoils the mood to play further.

Edited by Rokor

In my first Account i also spent about 60€ and a few days later I got banned without any reason and i  never got an answar from the support. I like click games so i made weeks later a new account, but since then i never payed a Cent for this game and Hentaiheroes (cause it's from the same). 

Yey, i received useless explanation on Discord from Noacc about my ban (Violating Terms of Use) What ToU he haven't explained, at the time i was banned i wasn't even at home. Must be for just staying online, because i left my PC on. Think that other players must be in danger of ban too for staying online...