Logging in, everytime inspite of checking the remember me box

Hi,

Everytime the page has to load , I have login my email and password.

I have checked the box that says remember me and tried unchecking and checking again and loading the page but sometimes it still needs to login manually.

This doesn't happen everytime, but it happens most often than not and gets really annoying after a while.

Please help

Well I didn't have this problem before, ever since I started playing when the game came out.

I play on Opera and I haven't changed any of the settings.

And taking your advice I did check the settings but they current settings suggest nothing gets cleared.

Honestly I think it started around the time of the christmas event give or take a few days

Other people are reporting similar bugs or tutorial mode only login. from what I can understand  as people are using different systems it must be a server side issue and there far there is nothing we users can do about it other than the usual contact support threw there e-mail and let them know directly there is a problem.

• 1 year later...

I have the same issue since the new SSO login system. It does not save any credentials (email or password). Even when i unchecked and rechecked the "stay connected" box. 

Nothing was changed on my behalf. Checked cache and cookies settings and there is no issue there. I am not using incognito mode. Login worked perfectly before the patch. I use Chrome from PC and/or Android from tablet. (Same issue on both.)

Edited by RogerW
Update info