New art style

Yizashi

New Art Style + Hair Over the Eyes Transparent or Opaque?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the new art style?

• Keep it its great!
    • Go back! The old one was better!
    • I don't care either way.
  2. 2. About the hair over the eyes.

• I like the transparent hair even if it is supposed to be covering the eyes.
    • I dont care either way.
    • I prefer the hair to be opaque if it is covering the eyes.

Guys i'm going to be honest here i do not like the new art style at all.

I know the art has been getting slight changes for some time and it was getting alot better, for example the style around the time ridley and venifera were released was great. 

The new one tho is kind of a turn off for me, its mainly the faces, its too anime like.

The eyes look like glass and the face looks like a doll

Please let me know if you agree with me or if its just me being a picky asshat.

Examples:

Old Style:

ava2.pngava1.png

New Style:

ava2.pngava2.png

Also please don't draw the eyes and eyebrows if there is hair over them that kills the whole thing for me.

• Like 2

I can only agree. Today i got the last girls from circus event and i can honestly say that, after thnking about it, the art style made a big step behind. The coloring and the drawing is not as good as before also i think that the 3 star poses for the event girls should be more unique like before: i get that some of them are related by the story but if in the last pose there are the same 2  girls for 2 haremettes i feel it redundant. 

• 2 weeks later...

Glad its not just me I dont like the new art style either for the affection scene especially. I think the main HH artist moved to HClicker because it look like that old style but refined. Unfortunate makes it less fun to get the new girls.