Unable to get back into the Game....

No expert, so take what I say as you will.

Have you tried another browser?

If you can't check with another browser, have you tried running it without any browser plugins running? Addblocker, or the like.

Reason I bring this up is that the code of the game shouldn't be diffrent from one machine to another, meaning that if there is something wrong with the code, something is

either changing it, or blocking it.

At least that is my take on the matter.

Il y a 3 heures, DuoIz a dit :

No expert, so take what I say as you will.

Have you tried another browser?

If you can't check with another browser, have you tried running it without any browser plugins running? Addblocker, or the like.

Reason I bring this up is that the code of the game shouldn't be diffrent from one machine to another, meaning that if there is something wrong with the code, something is

either changing it, or blocking it.

At least that is my take on the matter.

Thank you but last night everything seemed to correct itself without having to do anything. This bug was not only affecting Hentai Clicker but images on other online and FaceBook games were only showing partly or not at all. I still lost an entire day of progress.

Edited by GodeMichel

On 1/12/2020 at 7:28 AM, GodeMichel said:

This started to happen to me tonight. I tried re-installing, uninstalling, rebboting, restarting my browser, etc etc and I get this strange message and I cannot  see anything about it on the internet.

make sure you are not running a unclosed browser in the background unity error occur in multiple situations such as java syntax error but most common is due to ever too many people or the same person trying to login at the same time. it can also be cause by using a non java WebGL platform or if your interface is disabled check your settings for active x filtering status or that no addon is getting in the way such as safeweb adblockers