Stucked at 85XX

Sal_89

Is like a week that I can't go over, and for this reason I can't unlock the 8600 Contact Girl (I reset every time I unlock a Contact/Harem Girl). I have all Girls till Megumi and Gambina. Unlocked all three perks till Megane and all Crafts at max level. All girls at level 8100 (Mizuki, Bunny and Estelle at 8200, Felicia at 8125). Why I can't go over these stages? Till 8300 was very fast to reach. Need I to boy some boosters? Plus, is there a glitch that the Bunny's Sex Toys are glitched? (No stage skip)

Stage skip only works until your minimum forge reset level.

For the most part, the only things that matter for reaching high levels is:

1) Felicia's level
2) Affection perks

Leveling other girls is probably a waste of time. You should also work on more perks; Mizuki and Megane 9 are useless, and Estelle 9 is pretty low value. Upgrade bigger Idle and Reward multipliers.

1 hour ago, wtfok said:

Stage skip only works until your minimum forge reset level.

For the most part, the only things that matter for reaching high levels is:

1) Felicia's level
2) Affection perks

Leveling other girls is probably a waste of time. You should also work on more perks; Mizuki and Megane 9 are useless, and Estelle 9 is pretty low value. Upgrade bigger Idle and Reward multipliers.

It depends to a point yes Felicia should be your main go to but eventual you reach a point where just her alone has massive amounts of time until you can add more points to her levelling the other girls at that point can ease the pain quite a bit allowing you to start to move at a decent speed again but for that to work they all have to be at same level as it is only at same level that they will increase the click and idle and add a decent amount of +currency or alternatively when you have them clara and spring work well as they both cost less than Felicia they are easy to catch up on.

With how the scaling goes, that doesn't work. Yeah, you might get to the point where the only time you get enough money to level Felicia will be from boss stages, but it doesn't matter. What you're doing is satisfying the dopamine rush to your brain by clicking buttons and upgrading things; in-game, you're probably shooting yourself in the foot.

Let's invert our thinking. You suggest leveling inferior girls so that you can get between stopping points faster. These girls give you literal pennies in damage; an increase in about 0.1~0.3 damage. Those 8000 or so levels you bought on not-Felicia will probably bring you to your next paycheck one second faster; realistically, probably not even. And it all cost you about 1/4 of Felicia's next level; quantified in the human mind, you might be fooled into believing "that's not too bad, one fourth of only one level." But you would be sadly mistaken. That one single level of Felicia increases your damage in the range of 2.5~3.0 (relative to what the other girl gave you). That one level is 25-30x better than your investment on lesser girls. Factoring in the difference in costs, waiting for Felicia is still a superior return by at least 6-8x. Going back to the idea of inverting our perspective, rather than being impatient and "easing the pain," you should switch browser tabs and wait instead of throwing away money that brings you closer to Felicia's next level.

As for reward+ girls, they never make back the money you give them; not until that money is worth pennies to you. Why waste money trying to make money from chump levels when you can put money into doing damage and getting to higher levels that give even more money. Maybe rewards+ girls are viable if you have thousands of reward multiplier perks, but guess exactly what a player stuck in the mid-8000's doesn't have.

Edited by wtfok
  • Like 1

Visualized example; note: done within the same stage because my multipliers are different for each type

First screenshot:

image.png.7c547a85f48faaa78987eefb40551882.png

• Current Ymen: 5.85 J2
  • Current Idle damage: 10.38 I7
  • Next level of Felicia costs me: 2.50 J2
  • Felicia level: 11289
  • Silk level 11223

So I need to get to 3.35 J2 Ymen or less to "equal" one level of investment into Felicia. I chose Silk, because either she or Lusamine are next best Idle; don't remember, don't care.

Second screenshot:

image.png.666403921998d2d498e6d7e5c22c4ae3.png

• Current Ymen: 3.02 J2
  • Current Idle damage: 10.42 I7
  • Felicia level: 11289
  • Silk level 11229
  • Ymen used: 2.83 J2
  • Idle damage increase: 10.42-10.38= 0.04 I7 (0.3854% increase)

Next, matching the cost of upgrading Silk to Felicia.

Third screenshot:

image.png.db66cded978542622adadae5d356a00d.png

• Current Ymen: 521.20 J1
  • Current Idle damage: 10.91 I7
  • Felicia level: 11290
  • Silk level 11229
  • Ymen used: 2.50 J2
  • Idle damage increase: 10.91-0.04 (Silk's contribution)-10.38= 0.49 I7 (4.721% increase)

On a non-boss stage where a magnitude greater than my idle damage (I8) is required, it would take about 87.7 seconds to clear in the first screenshot, and 87.4 seconds to clear after upgrading Silk. Knowing that the value of Silk's investment depletes rapidly by stage, we can assume you get less and less time saved leading all the way to the boss stage. By the time I get to the levels where I actually struggle, she would save me milliseconds. Felicia is just always going to give me more value on ymen, taking away money from her just means you'll run into problems later.

Conclusion:

image.png.cc17812c6dc4b43855ef7a17508f0085.png

• Like 4

I like your GFX very nice.

Stage 6820 (1.85f1 Boss Level) all girls 5950 except Felicia at 6000

/click 4.40E8 /s1.01E8

all girls 6000

/click 14.55E8 /s 9.09E8

Stage 6820 (1.85f1 Boss Level) all girls 5950

Reward ¥43.16E3

Boss Reward ¥1.08E4

All Girls 6000

Reward ¥449.94E3

Boss Reward ¥11.34E4

Felicia
173.38E7 x25 (5950)
630.56E7 x25 (5975)
1x (6000 to 6001) 46.09E7

Silk (most expensive girl I have)
866.93E7 x25 (5950)
3.15E8 x25 (5975)
1x (6000 to 6001) 230.47E7

They "ALL" have to be (THE SAME LEVEL) to see a significant increase and the cost is 0 if you are stuck on a boss level as you will not pass the stage it resets to previous point, so the only real cost is a little bit of time, Yes I agree that he could just spend those points in Felicia and over time her level alone would pass that boss but then he would get stuck again on the next boss and so on and so on . Where as if all are same level and you then focused just on Felicia again you are not likely to become stuck again for quite a few levels. And that is the point that he can not progress past the stage, yes he could get more perks etc but that is a slow process or an expensive one as I'm sure you are aware given your current level and thus experience.

And yes he do have higher income etc than others as he has ALL crafts at MAX level with 54% crt etc

Edited by maxafax
additional info

And no I do not know how he managed to get them all that high given the reset value of forge and the cost of maximum craft. I would suspect the use of the event bug but that would mean he would have unlocked all the girls >shrugs<

Edited by maxafax
additional info