Champions battle screen

Eddaris

I seem to be missing the screen for Champions battle, while I can access the screen with the listed Champions, clicking any of the available Champions to battle with,  I get empty screen in return, as shown in the screenshot, and I can't spend any attempt to actually battle, obviously.

screenshot3.png

screenshot2.png

• Thanks 1

Same here, I mentioned this and other Bugs (not just related to the Test Server) elsewhere and the AR Army came down on me like a ton of Bricks. Sure I didn't go into detail about what the other bugs are but boy they were and are aggressive. I've stopped reading what they are messaging me about now since it's now become about me rather than what I was on about. Which by the way wasn't, isn't and won't be what I ever want. Does anyone also get the Morning Wood background at the Pride Mansion area ? I did and have. I hope it all goes well for you. Please everyone that just wants to have a go at me, including the AR Army, just keep it to yourself, please note that this is not reverse psychology. Agree to disagree rather than respond AT ALL.

Sorry to hear about the AR Army backlash, I usually not bother with those regardless of how persistent they are...and speaking of Morning Wood background, the one I have posted in the second picture above, I get that background for all the Champions, so I presume that's all just part of the recent update ( and the bugs that came with it ).

Edited by Eddaris

Eddaris, I don't truly know when exactly the Champions battle issue that you, me and others started but from about midnight (not overnight but the night before) was when I first noticed it, it looked like it happened to you. The odd bit is that from what I've seen from you it looks like it starting happening to you or just thereafter. You however where the first one to report and unlike me at the time who mistakenly thought that there was no specific Forum section for Test Servers (of which I got rudely lectured about from word go) you still most likely, unless it has changed for you, have not received even a response from those that can and should fix the Champion Battles, I certainly haven't. Yes, in reference to the worst critic I have I did assume, even though that is so I didn't assume as much as he did about anything. My message on the Forum was not only about the bugs on the Test Server, it was about the bugs on the Test Server as well as on the usual game and about how the so falsely labelled 'Support' more often than not don't even respond let alone fix the problem at hand properly whatever it is.

It has been x amount of time since you reported the Champion Battle problem which should have by now been fixed for all and all rightfully compensated for what they would have otherwise been possible to do with it during the time that it has been disabled, yet that hasn't happened. In the meantime, though I don't know it it happened prior to that or not, the usual gameplay Games all now have the Champions Battles properly sorted out (to a degree at least) though I don't know if you, me and others have been properly compensation for the time that it has been properly compensated for all for the amount of time that it was disabled there. Why ? Because unlike over at the Test Server area those that pay in the game have left or are leaving or will leave the game if they can't play the Champions Battles. There is no chance of any of them getting real life money from the Test area therefore it is of little or of no interest to any of them to fix one, two or more or all problems that happen on the Test Server. I thank you for your message, I like yours too. The problems should have been fixed properly and we all should have been compensated for it already, hopefully all of that will happen though. Off subject, the critics I had and have only looked at my Test Server issues not at that of the problem that the Support still hasn't even responded at all and that the bugs in all usual and server games that are still around (except for the now fixed Champions Battles in the usual game) . Support has to respond to each Person, resolve each problem properly and compensate each Person properly (if it should be so) , each time you, me and anyone else contacts them about any of this then all of what should be done should be done by them as soon as possible. None of us should have any reason to go to these Forums to bring up even one issue that you, me and anyone else has an issue with if support is where it should have had it all sort out already, as is the case by the way. Thank you Eddaris.

Edited by Itssotight