1 contest

rsmaster

I have 1 contest also and I cannot scroll down through the names on the right hand side to see how far behind I am.

Damn.  Tired of these one time glitches.  After I logged off and back in a second time it now works.

Edited by Dr. Lust
now working

Same, though I'm thinking, just shooting the idea out there.... maybe this is on purpose to add variety? Perhaps some days there will be 3 contests, some 2, some 1? Idk.... or maybe this is just gonna be a single daily contest type thing 

20200208_114223.jpg

5 hours ago, rsmaster said:

Patch notes didn't say they were reducing the number of contests, only the duration!!  Id prefer the other way better then!!  more chances to win tickets , and more kobans!! 

More chances is simply wrong. You still have 6 contests in 6 days, like before.

Wasnt referring to the actual number kobans or tickets available, i was referring to my chances of winning them,   sometimes the day is half over before i even log on!!  FOR ME a 2nd or 3rd day is much more beneficial ! With only 1 contest  , more players will go all out just to place, so  chances are reduced , before with 3 contests most people  settled for  4th place finishes