That which has passed... can never again be seen?

VladDracul

This is a relatively small complain and doesn't affect my gameplay, but one that still bothers me to no end.

As you may all know, whenevr we meet a new girl to recruit for our harem through the normal way (the stages), we are given a small dialogue (or more like one-way conversation thanks to our mute character) where we are given a small introduction to the new girl, her motivations and how she came to meet our character.

Well, here's the thing: after that text is done with and we finish the stage (recruiting the girl in the process), that text is gone forever with no way to ever read it again or know what exactly was said short of having photographic memory, stalking another player or getting a new account; specially since this game has yet to get a proper wiki like its sister game. I know this really shouldn't affect the game a lot (what with the excuse plot being exactly that), but it irks me to know that this piece of story is perpetually gone for the player, making it impossible for people who had connectivity issues or desire to remember what was actually going on.

Well, that's my small complain. I would like to know if anybody else also feels like me and/or wheter there is an actual way for us to access that info.

• Like 2

On 2/10/2020 at 1:38 AM, VladDracul said:

This is a relatively small complain and doesn't affect my gameplay, but one that still bothers me to no end.

Agreed.  I really like the cute little stories and dialog that go along with the game.  If it weren't for them I'd have quit long ago.  I just past the 10K mark to get a new girl but was clicking furiously and her text.  What little I saw didn't seem to be repeated in the first part of the heart leveling.   Somebody went to the effort of writing all that flavor text, you'd think they'd go to the effort of making it easy to see once reveal.    

Much better than the other reward of clicker games   ... carpal tunnel. :-)

I'm not shure you could post them in the forum even if someone had wrote them down, certainly not without a spoiler warning. I'm shure you wouldn't want your fun of discovering new text to be destroyed. A lot of the girls are in HH maybe you could discover more about some of the girls in there for a little bit of extra flavour, I know it's not the same but along with the affection text it is something?