Clubs

lolmanz

In my opinion, clubs are one of the game's weak points, I believe there should be more activities related to clubs, (wars, missions, events, conquest of territories) things in which the participation of club members would be necessary to achieve the goals .

Nowadays clubs only serve to give buffs, otherwise they are irrelevant

• Like 2

19 hours ago, lolmanz said:

I believe there should be more activities related to clubs, (wars, missions, events, conquest of territories)

lol, common people say "do love not war (craft)" so what wars and conquest of territories are those ??

This is a sex game not a war game after all.

36 minutes ago, Hotless said:

lol, common people say "do love not war (craft)" so what wars and conquest of territories are those ??

This is a sex game not a war game after all.

A sensual game, that you dispute power against other players in many ways ... if there are clubs, obviously there is rivalry ...

I would love to see more activities or challenges or whatever that involve your club. I really like my club but to be honest only 10 of the 30 are active on the chat. Any way to get more involvement and collaboration would be exciting for me. I have no idea how to implement this but I'll leave that to the experts